Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Last year I install fresh Prestashop Before that I was using version

Because of google requirements I go to 1.6 and I enable ssl on new site. Before that I was always on first site between first three on google with key words: stenske nalepke .

New site is mobile friendly and have ssl. But now with 1.6 I'm on second site average position for same key word is between 10-15. And I keep geting errors with robots.txt if I genarete them in BO. Another annoying thing is that I have a warnings for all products, if I test site with structured-data testing-tool for products. Picture in attachment.

What Im doing wrong? Can someone point me in the rigt way?

my site www.trendom.si


Test 1.png

Test 2.png

Edited by andrej981 (see edit history)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Google change algorithm every month and recently change the rich snippets requirements for products. In price set 20.15 no currency symbol.

Check is your site slow that may decrease rankings

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More