shokinro

[Module] - Agile pickup center - a PrestaShop shipping module for pickup location managements

The window size of pop-up is controlled by Google map API functions.

But I found a way to work around it by adding a new empty column.  
It should be fine by replacing following 2 files that I just sent.

/modules/agilepickupcenter/agilepickupcenter.tpl
/modules/agilepickupcenter/location_info.tpl

let me know if it works

Please make you have clear cache, set smarty "force compile", "no cache" and also clear browser cookies, cache.

I tested it at demo site, it works fine(it is the same module and prestashop). you can have a look at it here.

user: buyerone@addons-modules.com

pass: asdemo12

http://demo2.addons-modules.com/prestashop-pickup-center-demo601/

Hello! 

I do not know if you really understand or whatever it is? 

Yes it is clear that it looks right like when you use an abbreviation of the day, as you do on the English version. It also works for me. But the idea is that I will be able to translate it into Swedish and then we use the whole day, for example, on Mon, becoming the Swedish Mån, but we write Måndag Tisdag Onsdag Torsdag Fredag Lördag Söndag.

As you understand, I guess so, this will not fit in the information box. 

There you have the problem. See the pictures I attach to both yours and mine where I changed and made ​​like you and just used a shortening of the days. The outlook is really like, but that's not the way it should be, but I obviously want to write it so that it will be! 

Måndag Tisdag Onsdag Torsdag Fredag Lördag Söndag. Have you tried doing this? I do not think so because then you will get the same results as I!

Here is a picture of my problem.

Best regards

MacRoy

post-413956-0-84261700-1411761100_thumb.jpg

post-413956-0-74331000-1411761118_thumb.jpg

post-413956-0-88294600-1411761852_thumb.jpg

Edited by MacRoy

Hi MacRay

As I explained before, the pop-up window is created by Google map, it provides an API to pass max window size.

If the content is too much to fit within the window, then a scroll-bar will appear. This is the best we can do.

If you want, you can try to adjust the windows size by changing following line in file agilepickupcenter.tpl

var infowindow = new google.maps.InfoWindow({literal}{maxWidth:450}{/literal});

Or you may try to adjust the font site of the text inside the table in file location_info.tpl

<table border="0" style="font-size:10px;" class="table" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
hope that helps

Hello! 

After you make the changes you will see the text that lies below the map compressed, they must be on a line each. see picture 

When I disable the Pickup Location then it looks like it should be. 
This is not acceptable. 

I added the line you asked me about the text size and it seems to work, now I see the whole text within the box.

Regards

MacRoy

post-413956-0-20772500-1411823367_thumb.jpg

post-413956-0-24546500-1411823376_thumb.jpg

Thank you! 

Now it seems to work as it should. Nice job. I really appreciate your dedication and your great support. 

Another satisfied customer!

Best regards

MacRoy

@MaxRay

I am glad it helped and I am happy you are happy.

Thanks for your feedback and thanks again for using our modules.

Edited by shokinro

the module is updated  with following changes and fixes

Version 1.4.2.0 - 2014.11.22
- changed to use PrestaShop 1.6x standard for module configuration page
- fixed potential issue under HTTPS environment.
- fixed Google map does not show up at front checkout page.
- changed to use real hook instead of alias 
- fixed an issue in related pretsashop multi store environment - when carrier is updated, the carrier id linked to module was not updated(only at multi-store case).

Hi!

Tried to download the latest update and then get this error message: The product deadline is in the past.

It is just two months ago I bought the module from you!

Could you be so kind to fix this so I can download it?

Best regards

MacRoy

@MacRoy

Tried to download the latest update and then get this error message: The product deadline is in the past.

It is just two months ago I bought the module from you!

Could you be so kind to fix this so I can download it?

The download link expired because we update our modules frequently.

You have one year free upgrade as long as the module price is not changed and it is within the same PrestaShop major version.

Please contact support@addons-modules.com to request an update - but if  the module works fine at your store, I suggest you keep using current version. because some of the changes has already included in your version and some other change may not applicable. but its up to you.

Please also check our Terms & Conditions, Module Upgrade policy at our on-line store.

thanks for your inquiry.

first of all, I still do not understand your questions, it seems you are talking about something else, it is not related to this module.

Please provide your order # so that I can see if it is the correct modules.

By the way, for module Agile Pickup Center, you can find some reference documents here

http://addons-modules.com/store/en/content/category/4-agile-pickup-center-module

If default products in the store, a salesperson can also determine the price
If, please give way
When you run the demo because I only show my own products and the products you do not Mukesh

I am sorry, I still not able to understand what you are talking about. it seems your topic is out of this module - please kindly provide your order #?

and also provide more clear explanation of your question, please include screenshot image if it is necessary,

Your module is to introduce vendor
Right
If it is true whether for a few product vendors announced their prices
I do not know anywhere else you do not understand my question

We have a module to update the prices on our site .
Did you tune into the module with the module .
Group update module prices and compounds

Your module is to introduce vendor
Right
If it is true whether for a few product vendors announced their prices
I do not know anywhere else you do not understand my question

This is Agile Pickup Center module - which is help store owner to manage pickup locations, it is a shipping module. It has nothing to do with vendor or sellers.

Maybe you confused with our other module Agile Multiple Seller module, which is introduced in this topic/thread here, you can also find more details at our online store here

We have a module to update the prices on our site .
Did you tune into the module with the module .
Group update module prices and compounds

The pickup center module has nothing to do with product price management, it is related to shipping carrier configuration, but it this module only handles pick-up location management. 

Which one of the modules determines the level of access for administrators ؟

I need this module

I think that if I'm not mistaken Mazhvlh

Agile Multiple Seller/Vendor module

Yes, Agile Multiple Seller module has similar functions that allow seller access back office and has limited access permissions.

I am not sure if that module is what you are looking for, if it is please check it here and post your question here in this forum  or you can check it here at our online store

Can you check module with this module .

Because we have to update the prices of products we use every day of the module .

First can you tell me which of our module you are going to use, which module is our discussion based on?

If it is agile multiple seller module, can you post you question to the topic for that module  - https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/104232-module-agile-multiple-sellersvendors-and-market-place-module-for-prestashop/page-64

Agile Pickup Center module has nothing to do with product price changes/updates.

** I've been using Google Translate to type text because my language is not English
Hello
I do not know, do you mean, you saw me or not.
I want the branches to module vendors limit
For example:
Seller Mobile: Mobile branches
Dealer Drive: drive directory
Each vendor will have access only to their branches. Who can edit the description and the product specifications.
But most importantly Since:
Because it is difficult to update prices (due to the high number of products)
We use a module that you've uploaded.
And if the module is installed and enforced.
But when the modules are inserted to update prices also have access to branches other vendors.
We would also not available here
I hope you understand what I mean

Hi,

we are trying to change the template which is sent to the pick up location ( stores ). The default template is order_conf. We create a new template called order_farma and replaced it in the next instances:

agilepickupcenter/override/classes/Mail.php

agilepickupcenter/share-override/classes/Mail.php

But the pick up location (store) is still receiving the order_conf.

Could you help us about this matter please?

Thanks in advance

thanks for using our modules.

we are trying to change the template which is sent to the pick up location ( stores ). The default template is order_conf. We create a new template called order_farma and replaced it in the next instances:

agilepickupcenter/override/classes/Mail.php

agilepickupcenter/share-override/classes/Mail.php

But the pick up location (store) is still receiving the order_conf.

Could you help us about this matter please?

The email template is controlled by Prestaashop, not by our modules. It is better replace the email template with your own files instead of using different email template.

If you really want to go that way, you have to change prestashop core file  /classes/PaymentModule.php, it is inside validateOrder() method. And the best way is to create an override class of PaymentModule.php

hope this helps.

Edited by shokinro

hello

i m looking for this kind of module for one of my clients.

he is using 1.6.0.14 current, but we also consider to upgrade to latest version.

does this module work without other Agile Module ?

I just need a pick up delivery method with the nearest store for the customer.

yes, this module works with any version of PrestaShop 1.6x.

this module can work alone without purchase any other agile modules.

but you will need to install agile kernel (our code, base module, but its free, it will be included when you purchase this module.

@shokinro

my client decided to upgraded store from 1.5.6 to 1.6.1.4, and we did a trial run at testing site, and it seems the agile pickup center module is now not working properly.

the pickup locations do not show up on carrier selection page page now. what should we do?

I guess we need update the module?

if we upgrade module, do we have create and setup the locations again, because we have a lot of locations, it is a big task.

Thanks for using our modules.

Yes I think you will need to upgrade the modules to make it work properly under new version of prestashop.

And the business data (pickup locations) will not be removed and they will be kept as is. So you do not have to re-enter all locations.

Announcement : Agile Pickup Center module is updated

Version 2.5.0.2 - 2016.03.24

- remove unnecessary parameter "sensor" from Google MAP API url.
- changed to use City/Postcode/Country of customer address to get the Google map information - address_line1/address_line2 will be excluded 

New update - we have made following improvement and it will be released in next new version.

Improvement - When a location is disbaled after customer has selected this locaiton as pickup locaiton, but the cart has not been checked out the shopping cart, then when customer tries to checkout, the disabled location will be removed from the shipping cart so that customer has to choose a new location.

Hi shokinro

My client changed his store domain, and it seems the modules does not work as expected, it got following errors

Geocode was not successfully for the following reason:

REQUESTED_DENIED

But it seems working on old store domain. could you tell me what is the problem?

Hi Joshwa

thanks for using our modules and thanks for your feedback.

I did some research and found that - it seems Google has changed their policy for free Google map usage, it requires API key now.  

we will update module support this changes by Google.

its kind of urgent, our client site needs to be published this weekend, hope you can find a solution and fix this as soon as possible.

Yes, we have updated our module to support Google's change to requires API key.

We have just released a newer version of the module, you can contact us at support@addons-modules.com to request and update.

New update: We have just update the module to fix a bug of the module. 

When customer choose a pickup location and then changes to use other shipping carrier instead of using pickup. The pickup location will be still displayed in order confirmation email. (no problem with order details page at back office or order history).

A new bug was found with this module that only happens under PrestaShop 1.6.1.4 or higher

- The pickup location does not show up in invoice delivery address, it was working in older version of PrestaShop.

The issue has been fixed, please contact support@addons-modules.com to get a fix if you are facing this issue.