Modify background of the category box.

personally, I would edit the global CSS file in your themes folder, you only need to apply your pattern to the correct element in themes global CSS (ul or li). Should be quite easy

If you need to change the XHTML, then go to modules, blockcategories and edit category tree branch, but unless you know PHP and Smarty, only change the HTML.

like I say You can easy apply a background image behind your list tabs (on the UL or even a div), or apply the pattern to each li tab within the CSS and add a border bottom on each li if you want a black line

• 9 months later...

Hi GUYS,

Please help me,i face a problem after i added the categoru modules,but the categoru block color is changed.it's back.i past the image for show what is the problem,please who can help me how to change to the same color with ground.

Thanks,

Steven

12602_J0YtMFxRUKSqvKfU034j_t

You can change it in global.css in your theme folder.
Open the file with notepad++ for example and type in the search box "Block categories" without the quotes.
This will bring you to the place where you can edit the background of the categorie module, the background from a block is a gif file that can only be changed when editing the file in photoshop there you can change colors and upload the files again.
Correct me if i am wrong people ;)

ysco..