shacker

[MODULE] Protect RSI v2.0- Protect your site - PS 1.2/1.7

Hi,
This module works perfectly with prestashop1.6.11, i tested on firefox, safari and chrome everythings work great.
Thank you so much for developper "catalogo-onlinersi"

Hi,

This module works perfectly with prestashop1.6.11, i tested on firefox, safari and chrome everythings work great.

Thank you so much for developper "catalogo-onlinersi"

thanks for the comments

Than you so much for this awesome module...working so fine on PS 1.6.0.6 ;-)

Friendly

Thanks for the comments. Rate in our site to help us. regards

Hi,

Thank you for this very useful module.

In the future do you add the opportunity to enter an IP to work simultaneously on the website?

Thank you

Hello i found the problem and it's not the module. I ask my webmaster and he talk me about the other module i try to install, it's the filigrane(watermark) prestashop module, there is a problem with this !!! I remove it and all is ok.

Thank lot

Hi,
I have just installed your module and, at first impressions, it works really efficently.

I have only one thing to ask: will it give trouble with google index?

Thanks in advance.

Francesco - Nicole design store

Hi, thank you in the first place for this module.

I have a question about it.. When i try to optimize my website and check it with SEOTOOL websites, then it show that the code is not minified.

Minification

Minification advice - error 
The following files are not minified:

/modules/protect/disable.css

How could this file be minified ?

Regards, And thank for this module.

Edited by frontend

In addition to my previous question. I have noticed that your module works great when browsing the website from a computer (protection in place)..

But when i browse my website from my mobile phone, then i can still select all text..  any idears ?

In addition to my previous question. I have noticed that your module works great when browsing the website from a computer (protection in place)..

But when i browse my website from my mobile phone, then i can still select all text..  any idears ?

Afterwards i noticed i did not refresh the page on my mobile phone with this module installed.. So its actually working good on mobile phones too.

Hi, thank you in the first place for this module.

I have a question about it.. When i try to optimize my website and check it with SEOTOOL websites, then it show that the code is not minified.

Minification

Minification advice - error 

The following files are not minified:

/modules/protect/disable.css

How could this file be minified ?

Regards, And thank for this module.

I have minified the .css with an online tool and and the not minified notification message is gone.

Hi,

I have been using free version of RSI Protect module for a few years now on a 1.5 PS and its works like charm.

Recently I have found simple Google Chrome plugin called "Allow Copy" which when enabled completly overtakes the protection and enables selection and right click.

Here is the link to this plugin on Chrome web store:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog

I also found out that there are some other websites with similar protection on which "Allow Copy" doesnt work like this one for example:
http://netlap.info/termek/aeg-electrolux-privileg-zanussi-gaztuzhely-4db-os-egofedel-szett-c-eog-zc-zgl/
(this website is running Wordpress)

I have updated the module to 2.0 version as I thought this might fix the problem but unfortunally RSI protect is not immune to "Allow Copy".

Is author interested in providing a solution?

Im ready to make a donation for sure and even consider upgrading to RSI Protect payed version if necessary.

Thank you in advance
Dean

Edited by Dolke

I would like to add this simple feature of the wordpress site from my previous post.

After few right click or selection tries it prompts a user with simple warning msg:
http://prntscr.com/hcrt0y

Maybe this can incorporated in the RSI protect module?

8 minutes ago, shacker said:

Thanks. i will check it

Thank you.

Please keep us informed if you figure it out.

Edited by Dolke

Hi,

Huge problem after using this module on prestashop 1.7 - module section is not working at all. Please advise! 

I figured out that is becouse of this module becouse this behavior appears only after module instalation. First time i did not realized that is becouse of this module.. i updated prestashop and all good - but after reinstalling the module, modules section on prestashop stoped working again! You can not add a new module, you can not search in modules section, connect to addons is not working... etc

Please help with this!