[MODULE] Protect RSI v2.0- Protect your site - PS 1.2/1.7

This module disable the right mouse button, the shortcut menu, protect the tpl files of your theme to prevent copying, disable text selection so users will not copy the contents of your site and create a transparent image  to prevent browsing of them.

update firefox & ie comp

now can be configured and disabled options in module config

updated ff copy and paste

Features:

• Cross browser

browsers.png

• Multilingual

Multilingual.png

• MULTISTORE

Video

protect.zip V1.0

protect.zip v1.9

protect.zip v2.0

40225_bOQcdFo1pc1F0zFo3vDK_t

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Thanks buddy for this very useful module again.
This is something that is a must have as web owners are not standing still all the time that it is very easy to copy contents from there site if it is not protected like it should be, now with this module it is very easy to secure your site from stealing important data.

Thanks again.

Best regards,

ysco..

Hi I have download this module and install it via ftp but it does not appear on my admin to install. My version is 1.3.3. Can anyone help teach me anyway to modify for my web uses pleases?

Viv

Yes I did as this is not the 1st module I upload to my presta. I go to public html, module to load into the modules folder, but in admin i do not see it. :(

What does it mean? Anyone with any solution on how to overcome this error and get this going on prestashop website? Maybe the creator will know or any experience presta seniors?

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/superidi/public_html/modules/prestapdf/nl.php on line 5

This is what I get when I enter his site when I try to dwonload the module

Hi I have download this module and install it via ftp but it does not appear on my admin to install. My version is 1.3.3. Can anyone help teach me anyway to modify for my web uses pleases?

Viv

if you want send me ftp/admin access and i check whats wrong

i think you try do download the pdf catalog. Add to cart the products and checkout to download.

No, your site is giving this error, so I can't access your site

Hello Shacker ;)

Misa has a problem when he/she try to acces your site and they have the browser in dutch language then your Language module choose automatically dutch for translation but there is a error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/superidi/public_html/modules/prestapdf/nl.php on line 5

So there is a error in the dutch part off the language module so all dutch customers that has a browser in the default dutch language can not access your site now, so please check that error buddy ;)

Best regards,

ysco..

Hello Shacker ;)

Misa has a problem when he/she try to acces your site and they have the browser in dutch language then your Language module choose automatically dutch for translation but there is a error

So there is a error in the dutch part off the language module so all dutch customers that has a browser in the default dutch language can not access your site now, so please check that error buddy ;)

Best regards,

ysco..

Yes.......that's what I told him before

@ Misa,
No problem shacker will fix this issue as soon as possible like he always does ;)

If you also have a browser in english default language then you can also access the site Misa.
Or just wait a bit till shacker solved the error.

ysco..

No problem buddy ;)

I checked if the problem is solved, it works correct now and no errors.
I checked all the languages to see if they worked also and further no problems.
There is only 1 language that you must check, there are two dutch Icons , one with dutch language and the other is probably Turkish.
See the attached screenshot .

Best regards,

ysco..

40503_wQ27YkOzmL3PoOLnJZcs_t

thanks buddy. its indonesia flag, but i overwrite with netherlands flag. thanks for the advice. I have a gist module for you when i finish the test. Its a super banner rotator.

Hello buddy .

Well i m always interested in new modules and hopes that it will fit in my site ;)
If you have some info or screenshots then let me know.

Best regards,

ysco..

Hi shacker,

Brilliant module, just what I needed to protect product images and product text.

Installed perfectly first go and you can't "Right Click" anything, can't highlight text to copy it etc on my Prestashop v1.3.6.

Can I just ask you ? In the Read Me text inside the zip file, it say's to install and then configure. There is no configure option, only install or unistall in the modules list. With modules that can be configured, there is a configure link to click on to configure that particular module. This one dosen't have one, should it ?

And also, I keep getting a Windows message box asking to allow the clipboard to have web access. You still can't right click and copy anything but it keeps asking. Also, if you left click say a product category from the category menu, it asks for the clipboard access for this as well. You can just "Allow" or "Deny" and continue what you are doing, but it comes up for lots of things on a left click. It makes going to say a category page a three click operation instead of just one.

Any ideas what might be causing this ?

Could this be because the module needs to be configured ? - If so, how do you configure if the option to click on is not there ?

Thanks again for a great module. One of the best security type options I have installed.

SED

ok, i tested on ie7/8/9 , but i cant see this error.

add this javascript to the tpl and disables the errors in IE

[removed]
<!--
window.onerror = new Function("return true")
//-->
[removed]

Hi There,

Thanks a lot for this module it does look great. At least in Chrome etc...

I do have the same problem in IE8 though.

I do not want my potential customers to be harassed by IE asking too many questions! ;)

1- Could you be more specific, are you talking about 1 or 2 steps: so shall I add in the protect.tpl of your module?
2- Would that be enough to repress IE from the urge of harassing people? ;) or do you mean each of them would have to disable messages?
3- Also I tried to add the above code to the protect.tpl but it disabled the protection. Where exactly in this file shall we add it?

This little glitch solved and I shall use it indeed. Great stuff

Cheers

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does this mean that the original file released by shacker and available from his website has been updated and needs to be re-downloaded

Updated version and solved the IE8 problems with popup

Not sure what this post means. "dinorah" has posted that the module has been updated, but the author is "shacker" not "dinorah".

Has the IE problems with the original been resolved ?

Thanks guys.

SED

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I am using this module but I found that using Firefox its not possible to fill forms. So, no one can buy anything....
Try writing anything on newsletter field or quick order fields -> www.ramram-india.com

What can I do?

• 3 weeks later...
Hello,

I am using this module but I found that using Firefox its not possible to fill forms. So, no one can buy anything....
Try writing anything on newsletter field or quick order fields -> www.ramram-india.com

What can I do?

I have the same problem with FireFox

Hello,

What can I do?

I didn't had time yet to search for a solution but if you open the module on a text editor, just erase everything related to protect text copy, and leave image protector. That way the protector will work only for image but everyone will be ok to fill forms.

Hello,

What can I do?

I didn't had time yet to search for a solution but if you open the module on a text editor, just erase everything related to protect text copy, and leave image protector. That way the protector will work only for image but everyone will be ok to fill forms.

I found out a solution, you just need to change the code in the TPL-file to this:

Hi, Thank you for the module, great work!!

@cybervision - Thank you for the updated file ☺

Just wondering if it would be possible to enable only the right click - open link in new tab and open link in new window commands? I think this might still be very usefull to the customers?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I install it but in admin it does not reflect? Can you share how can i install? If upload via admin I have to upload file by file? As it does not allow to upload one whole folder. pls help. So the "solution" protect.tpl update is cleared from constant pop up?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there,

This is a great module, and on IE9 works like a charm,

But on Firefox 8.0.1 doesn't work. I can select text or image by clicking with the left button of my mouse and make the ctrl+c.

What do I have to insert on .tpl file to enable this function on firefox?

On Google Chrome I didn't test it.

Thanks for your help

Hi Shacker,

Sorry, doesn't work for me, on firefox I can select the text and with that I can ctrl+c and copy the text or image.

The Right click of the mouse is disable, but with the left one I can select the object (text or whatever).

And By holding the left click of the mouse, I can drag the image to my pc and save it.

This module works great on IE9 and thank you, it's not a big deal, I'm just telling you because you couldn't know.

Thanks for this great module

Hi Shacker,

On the module "protect" in Firefox, the right button of the mouse is disabled but we can select with the left one.

On .tpl code of the "protect" you have this:

//if NS6

if (window.sidebar)

{

//document.onmousedown=disableselect

// the above line creates issues in mozilla so keep it commented.

document.onclick=reEnable

Line 24 to 30.

Does this mean anything to Firefox???

thanks for your Help and patience

lost of time for download this module..( i think you made just to make more visit on you site.. just my opinion..) lot of bugs, in firefox 8xx ctrl+C- ctrl+V is working.. module have advertising.. sorry dude..

if you think are advertising only, please dont use any module of our site. If dont work of have bugs, please collaborate or helpt to improve instead of put a message that dont helpt in nothing. And, of course that the module have our site URL (not advertising) we are the owners of the module and need to keep it clear.

friend.. sorry if you don't like my comment.. prestashop is the best platform of online commerce. Not be cose is free.. be cose is the best. And whend a module is spooky , buggy, and made for other reason...

sorry that you dont understand how much work have to do a module, test it (in a lot of version of presta) and people like you dont appreciate the work (AND FREE WORK!!!!!!!!!!).So, dont post here if you dont help in the post or post something that helps to improve the module.

Hi Shacker,

Thanks for the update :)

I tested on:

IE9 - Works perfectly

Chrome (last version) - Works perfectly

Fire Fox (8.0.1) - Same error, can select and then ctrl + c

Netscape (last version) - Same as firefox.

I don't know if it is from me or what, I some times expirience some differences between some browsers, but I think it's general.

Even after I delete all cache and cookies etc from all browsers the same error occur.

let it be like this, for me that's ok, but I just want to let you know.

Thanks

<link href="{$module_dir}disable.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" />

this line is in the header in new version,. you enable force compile in preferences, performance?

Hi Shacker,

What a basic error that I made :D

Now it's working perfectly on all browsers ( F.Fox, chrome, netscape, IE)

I just notice, I don't know if is like that, if I enable the select option and disable the ctrl + c option on the module preferences, I still can make the "copy". I have to disable the select option to full protect the content.

For me it's great the way it is, no problem, doesn't worth the trouble and work to try solve this issue.

Thank you once again for this module and you support that is always prompt.

Kind Regards

saludos cordiales,

• 1 month later...

This module disables the right mouse button, the shortcut menu, TPL protects your theme to prevent copying thereof, disable text selection so you will not copy the contents of your site and create a transparent image of alrederor images to prevent browsing of them.<br/><br/>http://catalogo-onlinersi.com.ar/add-ons-prestashop-modules/229-potect-rsi-prestashop-module.html

update firefox & ie comp

Great Module Thanks Shacker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is a must have module. Works perfectly with Presta 1.4.5.1. tested with firefox and i.e.

My product descriptions are now protected against copy-pasting.

Thanks a million Shacker :D

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I installed it without problems and works fine, but I still can make print screens using a pc on firefox latests version. Also, I can drag and drop images to my pc and download them this way... You may check on www.velasdelaballena.es

Thanks and keep up the great work!

• 1 month later...

At the moment the module dont disable the print screen button

Dear,

I've sent you through email many times but without response.

Please, help me:

I'm installing the countdown module in my website but it's not working and need your help:

http://www.uaewatches.com/1502/en/men-watches-aqua-master/5413601-men-s-aqua-master-20-diamonds-gold-plated.html

Waiting your kind reply,

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, is it possible to protect only the product page?

No homepage and other pages, I need protection only in product page

Thanks in advance

Enrico

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, want to thank you for such great module. Working fine.

I noticed that CTRL+A selects everything and is possible to use CTRL+C but anyway when pasted (CTRL+V) into e.g, Word document it pastes only CMS category names and not the texts nor product pictures. So it is protected. But still is there an easy to way to include a protection from CTRL+A ?

Another question: is this module safe from SEO point of view? Robots can still search and index pagex/texts and so?

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

This module disables the right mouse button, the shortcut menu, TPL protects your theme to prevent copying thereof, disable text selection so you will not copy the contents of your site and create a transparent image of alrederor images to prevent browsing of them.<br/><br/>http://catalogo-onlinersi.com.ar/add-ons-prestashop-modules/229-potect-rsi-prestashop-module.html

update firefox & ie comp

For more free modules and the latest version of the module, visit our website

www.catalogo-onlinersi.com.ar

V1.0

Hello...I used thin great module on Prestashop 1.2.5 version, but on 1.6.0.6 not working. Do you have any solution please?

P.S.Great work. Congratulation.

Hi, want to thank you for such great module. Working fine.

I noticed that CTRL+A selects everything and is possible to use CTRL+C but anyway when pasted (CTRL+V) into e.g, Word document it pastes only CMS category names and not the texts nor product pictures. So it is protected. But still is there an easy to way to include a protection from CTRL+A ?

Another question: is this module safe from SEO point of view? Robots can still search and index pagex/texts and so?

Thank you

yes, from seo its ok, only controls functions from end users

Hello...I used thin great module on Prestashop 1.2.5 version, but on 1.6.0.6 not working. Do you have any solution please?

P.S.Great work. Congratulation.

what error you have?

what error you have?

No error...just not right click protection...no copy protection and no select text protection on frontoffice (on 1.2.5. prestashop version working...I have this module instaled also) but on 1.6.0.8 version not working

• 1 month later...