Product Attributes Don't Display On Site

I created the attributes and assigned them all images. I assigned each color attribute in the product under Combinations. But I cannot get the colors to show on the site. How do I get these options to appear on the page so people can click on them to order. 

image.png.b4d23d8055d0feb623bb5acaf34e20c4.png

image.thumb.png.b0c40d7be3339724c586181c9d0a0050.png

image.png.07e1f38d0384795842e42b92f6212d29.png

image.thumb.png.49fa80c3a91bd97b12e4e146edc7996a.png

one attribute is the color of the cup that they can choose from. the next attribute is the color ink they can choose from to print their custom text. I made exactyl the same as another product that is working.

So this one is not working.

image.png.94599c5d37a15c0fdb85d04e5feddd95.png

This one is working

image.png.d94ae561a9ddd973cdf3c7aee188c357.png

image.png.b45a4046014a5d159abfe23072a014f4.png

I did that and added my cup colors and saved. Upon save it deleted all of the pre existing combinations and removed the features that were already working on the frontend. I have several other pages on the site that were not setup using the generator and they all work fine. 

You don't need to use the generator. But you shouldn't add more than one value of the same attribute type in the same combination.

If it was working this way, I really can't help, because it should't. But maybe someone else can help you better.

My opinion: think about updating your store to 1.7.5.1. It manages better the combinations.

Interesting.

If you read the PrestaShop official documentation link I sent, you will find this:

You can add as many attribute-value pairs as necessary to one combination.
You can only add one pair per attribute to one combination: it is impossible 
to have both "Color: Blue" and "Color: Red" in your pairs; if this is necessary,
you will have to create new attributes, for instance "Primary color"
and "Secondary color".

If it is working for you, I can't see any reason for you to change the way you are doing. But if it doesn't work, it's because it wasn't supposed to.

Edited by Rodrigo B Laurindo (see edit history)