[SOLVED] CSS/Javascript doesn't update because of android chrome cache

Hello,

I was designing and changing some things and I have found a problem: I have disabled cache, force compilation and all that stuffs to improve performance. I have no problem with laptop, but in the smartphone... I have had to clear cache by myself, so I don't know what doing (I have tested with others smartphones and same). It happens with Chrome, at least, but if I make a change, I don't want the users have to clear cache. Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by felix7 (see edit history)

hace 30 minutos, Rolige dijo:

Hello:

Nothing you can do unless you add a random param to this CSS you are changing to load browser load it as new every time. But this go againts your shop load speed.

Regards

What random param? I mean, I change that file, I don't understand why Chrome don't load again that file.

3 hours ago, felix7 said:

What random param? I mean, I change that file, I don't understand why Chrome don't load again that file.

Because the file has the same name and extension as before, and web browsers, specially Chrome, do not load the file every time the page load, instead store this files in his cache to accelerate the page load in the future. If you want to know more about this I suggest you to ask on a Chrome forum. Regards

hace 4 horas, Rolige dijo:

Because the file has the same name and extension as before, and web browsers, specially Chrome, do not load the file every time the page load, instead store this files in his cache to accelerate the page load in the future. If you want to know more about this I suggest you to ask on a Chrome forum. Regards

Ah, okay, I didn't know that. Thanks!