Login admin error 404

Steven_SSL

When i try to enter BO seems like it kick me out and return a 404 page error, i´ve seen a lot of topics with several options but neither of them can solve it. wich:

1. Clear your browser cache and your cookies

Try using Firefox instead of Chrome (which seems have some unexpected problems) <-- it works on incognit mode but i have to  F5 all the time it kicks me out

Check PS_SHOP_DOMAIN and PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL in ps_configuration table  <--- i can´t find these tables on PS 1.7.4.2

Manually clear smarty cache : remove all files from tools/smarty/compile and tools/smarty/cache

Disable the IP check in classes/Cookie.php (this can causes many issues with dynamics IP) : in isLoggedBack(), remove or comment the fourth condition :

AND (!isset($this->_content['remote_addr']) OR $this->_content['remote_addr'] == ip2long(Tools::getRemoteAddr()) OR !Configuration::get('PS_COOKIE_CHECKIP'))

Make the expire time shorter for cookies (IE can have issues with longest time cookies) : in classes/Cookie.php constructor,

set : $this->_expire = isset($expire) ? (int)($expire) : (time() + 3600);

instead of $this->_expire = isset($expire) ? (int)($expire) : (time() + 1728000);

2.Cpanel errors   just this type:

[Wed Apr 03 13:59:21.531749 2019] [authz_core:error] [pid 30857] [client "IP"] AH01630: client denied by server configuration: /home/"nombre"/public_html/translations/cldr/datas/ 

I changed the authorization on files. don't know if  775 or 777.

3. debug mode shows me:

/home/..../publi_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/httpFoundation/Session//Storage/Handler/StrictSessionHandler.php 

[8]SessionHandler:gc()ps_files_cleanup_dir:opendir(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea/-php56) 

Failed:Permission denied(13)   

To solve this problem change "/var/cpanel..." for "/tmp/cpanel.." but doesn't work. In the topic where I found this solution they say that my version of prestashop 1.7.4.2. must go with PHP 7.1, it is curious because in PHP multimanager I see that I have PHP5.6 and when I change it to 7.1 the web page (frontoffice) is completely blank. I have reached a point where it is impossible for me to continue. Attached blank page images, the incognito mode can not be given as a solution if I want to access as any Internet page. Thanks in advance

Prestahop: 1.7.4.2

PHP: 5.6 (ea-php-56)

ps.png

Edited by Steven_SSL (see edit history)