Do not load shopping cart

Yes,

It is a module that is provided by the transport company (packlinck) free of charge.

The strange thing is that I had a problem like this with this same web, with another 2 modules when I had ps 1.7.5.1: One of a transport company in Poland (Globkurier) and another one with a payment gateway (Prezelewy24). I restore my Ps version to the original version (1.7.3.2)

I could install them without problems, believing that the problem was solved. Then, installing this new this morning, the error has reappeared and I have made a demonstration for teamviewe and everything, how everything works, install and leave. I restore the web with superbackup, and it works again with today's backup It generates a doubt to me, it could be that it influences the order of the installation? that is, the modules that did not work for me, just restored the web, let me install them and they worked without problem. Afterwards, I have been editing pages, products and I have only installed the Paypal module ... and this morning it did not work

regards

Hola, he encontrado una posible solución. He desactivado el botón de "métodos overrides" y entonces funciona el carrito.

La consecuencia negativa, es que las páginas hechas con visual composer (https://milenamilenka.com/es/content/12-oceano-vibes) no muestran más que el código y no cargan bien...

Me han aconsejado, volver a habilitar el botón y desde mi ftp, renombrar algunas carpetas para conseguir que me funcionen las 2 cosas a la vez...es buena idea?

Que carpetas debería renombrar?

Gracias