facebook shop module

Ewa_

We bought a Facebook store module from mypresta.eu. The module is installed and works on the fb version of the computer while there is a problem on Facebook's mobile version. You can not see the shop tab at all. You can not tag a product in the post either. You can not select any of the products. 

We've sent request via mypresta (39563) but there is no answer from them.

3 minutes ago, TCHOUPI said:

Hi, contact him on his website ? 

I've tried already. On mypresta.eu support, facebook account. Still nothing. I've tagged vekia in this topic. Is there any other way to contact him here? He cannot receive messages.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2019 at 11:03 AM, Ewa_ said:

I've tried already. On mypresta.eu support, facebook account. Still nothing. I've tagged vekia in this topic. Is there any other way to contact him here? He cannot receive messages.

Ewa_ you had any luck contacting him?

thanks

Frans

• 6 months later...

Just the same, bought Facebook module, but it were in version 2.3, while free test version were in 2.4 and I'm not able to use it, as only 2.4 were containing Facebook libraries, which 2.3 don't have. I received answer on 1 of my questions, but none of my concerns have been resolved. Strange... Also my purchase have been blocked, with status of "PayPal dispute", but I didn't used paypal for this payment

Edited by Skafander (see edit history)