Transfer Prestashop

Soon i'll need to change the server where is hosted my site, this is the first time that i need to do that.

Someone could told me the procedure to transfer the site (including database) and all the other things without losing nothing?

Thanks

Only place what needs to change might be the database configuration (username/host name etc).
You can change these parameters in config/settings.inc.php file.
All other is copy-paste from one place to other. At least i did so and everythign was fine.

Take a quick overview here first:
http://www.prestashop.com/wiki/Installing_And_Updating_PrestaShop_Software/

Anyway.. if you copied the site in new place You should do the same as installing:

# While you have your FTP connected to your Web hosting server, make sure the following PrestaShop folders have ‘write’ permissions (also known as “CHMOD 777” – explanation of file permissions here) but do not apply these permissions recursively (to their subfolders): /config, /upload, /download, /tools/smarty/compile. Then make sure the following folders have ‘write’ permissions and apply these permissions recursively (to their subfolders): /img, /mails, /modules, /themes/prestashop/lang, /translations

doing a cpmove you will be able to keep all your logs. its way easier because the old server gzips everything and then sends it to the new server and then unzips it.

You at most will need to put in a support ticket at your new host to do this for you. if you don't have access to whm or to root on the server.

doing a cpmove you will be able to keep all your logs. its way easier because the old server gzips everything and then sends it to the new server and then unzips it.

You at most will need to put in a support ticket at your new host to do this for you. if you don't have access to whm or to root on the server.

Unfortunately my new host cannot do this for me, so i need to make on my own.

What is cpmove?