KlingstedtBros

Combination Price not Updating

I'm having an issue on a new shop, where the price does not update after choosing a product attribute.  If you add the product to the cart, it has the correct price.  Interestingly on Chrome and Edge the price never changes.  On Firefox the price updates to the correct price for about two seconds before rubberbanding back to the original base price.  I've turned on all the debug options, no change.  I've gone back to the default template, no change.  I've cleared the site cache, no change.

I don't know if this is related, but the console gives me the following warnings:

core.js is on the server at the location shown, so I don't know why I'm getting a 404.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I was hoping to go live today for a product show this weekend.

PrestaShop version: 1.7.5.1
Shop URL: http://vintagegraphix.com/
Server information Linux #1 SMP Wed May 2 07:43:19 EDT 2018 x86_64
Server software version: Apache
PHP version: 5.6.36
Memory limit: 128M
Max execution time: 30
MySQL version: 5.6.39-cll-lve
MySQL server: localhost

Missing files (2)

• INSTALL.txt
  • docker-compose.yml

Hello @KlingstedtBros,

23 minutes ago, KlingstedtBros said:

I don't know if this is related, but the console gives me the following warnings:

They are really just warnings? Nothing RED? If you have javascript errors, you have to solve them and probably your problems with price updates will be solved.

They are just warnings in yellow.  Also, I have made no javascript modifications, and I have verified that the file it's looking for is there, and it's the original file.

Yes:

PHP Notice:  Undefined offset: 1 in /vintagegraphix.com/var/cache/prod/smarty/compile/c9/a0/56/c9a0560b17e0be85bedec438b79e918066ff02e6_0.file.invoice.product-tab.tpl.php on line 157

Thanks for your help rblaurin.  I activated "Disable non PrestaShop modules" and "Disable All Overrides" under performance before posting here and the problem persisted, but upon manually going and disabling the module, the pricing is working properly again.  I've reached out to Anvanto for support.

Hello,

I have a similar issue.

The product price is not updated if i trrigered an attributes dropdown menu, iven if i have only 2 attributes on the list.
If i press F5 (refrashing the page) the price is updated.

It seems that the issue is theme related because if i put the default theme it works perfect.

I have prestashop 1.7.6.3

Could you please help me with an advice?