Combination Price not Updating

KlingstedtBros

I'm having an issue on a new shop, where the price does not update after choosing a product attribute.  If you add the product to the cart, it has the correct price.  Interestingly on Chrome and Edge the price never changes.  On Firefox the price updates to the correct price for about two seconds before rubberbanding back to the original base price.  I've turned on all the debug options, no change.  I've gone back to the default template, no change.  I've cleared the site cache, no change.

I don't know if this is related, but the console gives me the following warnings:

core.js is on the server at the location shown, so I don't know why I'm getting a 404.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I was hoping to go live today for a product show this weekend.

PrestaShop version: 1.7.5.1
Shop URL: http://vintagegraphix.com/
Server information Linux #1 SMP Wed May 2 07:43:19 EDT 2018 x86_64
Server software version: Apache
PHP version: 5.6.36
Memory limit: 128M
Max execution time: 30
MySQL version: 5.6.39-cll-lve
MySQL server: localhost

Missing files (2)

• INSTALL.txt
  • docker-compose.yml

Thanks for your help rblaurin.  I activated "Disable non PrestaShop modules" and "Disable All Overrides" under performance before posting here and the problem persisted, but upon manually going and disabling the module, the pricing is working properly again.  I've reached out to Anvanto for support.

• 11 months later...

Hello,

I have a similar issue.

The product price is not updated if i trrigered an attributes dropdown menu, iven if i have only 2 attributes on the list.
If i press F5 (refrashing the page) the price is updated.

It seems that the issue is theme related because if i put the default theme it works perfect.

I have prestashop 1.7.6.3

Could you please help me with an advice?

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are well

I have a very weird issue with attribute for my website. When i am choosing an attribute the price is disappearing at all i need to refresh manually the page to get it appeared... Any solution ? please find the URL below

https://shop.helite.co.il/דף-הבית/65-528--.html#/66--_

I am on Prestashop version 1.7.2

Best regards,

Johan

Edited by Adkeyz (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Adkeyz said:

I have a very weird issue with attribute for my website. When i am choosing an attribute the price is disappearing at all i need to refresh manually the page to get it appeared... Any solution ? please find the URL below

Thats caused by module "echaences" which is settings a 0 opacity for the price

grafik.png.d97d2c979d2c8f26e02a7d24d1e7ea26.png

Hello,

I have a theme that i think have a bug related updating the roduct price when an attribute is changed. If i press F5 (refrashing the page) the price is updated.

It seems that the issue is theme related because if i put the default theme it works perfect (i tried also other thems and works also).

I reported to developer but i got no help from them. (i like the look of this theme and only this thing is wrong)

Could you please help me with an advice?

I have prestashop 1.7.6.3

The site URL is this:

https://costesti.pizzaayo.ro/index.php?id_product=142&id_product_attribute=72&rewrite=pizza-rustica&controller=product#/41-dimensiune-40_cm/46-extra_legume-normal/49-extra_carne-normal/51-extra_margine_cascaval-cu_extra_margine_cascaval/53-extra_mozzarella-cu_extra_mozzarella

Thanks,
Andrei

Edited by popidanandrei@pitnet (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
On 10/29/2020 at 10:53 AM, grzesiek_wojcik said:

I had the same problem in version 1.7.6.5 - it turned out that the template did not have an item with the class ".row" over an item with the class ".product-prices" and therefore Prestashop did not update the price.

In the next PS version it is already done in a different way.

Thank you very much ! I have spent so much time before founding your post that fixes my issue !

Big question : how have you troubleshot it and found the root cause ? I am still not able to find the link between .row and the price refresh

• 7 months later...
On 10/29/2020 at 6:53 AM, grzesiek_wojcik said:

I had the same problem in version 1.7.6.5 - it turned out that the template did not have an item with the class ".row" over an item with the class ".product-prices" and therefore Prestashop did not update the price.

Thanks!!!

• 5 months later...
On 10/29/2020 at 11:53 AM, grzesiek_wojcik said:

Yep that was it. THANKS

• 8 months later...
On 11/22/2020 at 4:46 AM, JBW said:

Thats caused by module "echaences" which is settings a 0 opacity for the price

grafik.png.d97d2c979d2c8f26e02a7d24d1e7ea26.png

Can you please guide me how to fix this? I have products with approx 300 combinations. When selecting attribute, price dissapear. If I refresh page with f5 price are shown again. I have ps 1.7.8.1

• 11 months later...

I also encountered a similar issue where the product prices don't change when selected, but they display the correct price when added to the cart. I tried using the default interface, but it didn't work either. This issue occurred when I added a second language to the website. I tested it, and it's indeed caused by adding the second language. I would appreciate any suggestions regarding this issue. Thank you.