vivalaskip

Prestashop Category Tree Block not showing all categories

Hi there!

So I run a prestahop 1.7 website and I have the category tree block in the left part of the website. I've set up to show the Home category with 0 maximum depth so all my categories will be shown.

But it displays only 7 categories even if in the Home category there are 18 all of them being activated. Also, only 4 subcategories are shown for each main category.

Does anyone encountered this problem? Or is it just me doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Hello,

I have similar problem, it was working perfect before, did nothing hardcore, only edited CSS.
Problem is present with all themes, so it seems related to global prestashop problem ...

Hi @ovkhan!

I did manage to find the problem on my shop. It wasn't coding, it was  a database related problem.

Somehow my categories weren't in the home category (the one with id 2, that comes preinstalled on PS) and that caused my problem.

Also, if you have a multilanguage website there are chances that something might have broken in the categories entries in the db.