Trouble connecting to the administrator account

PInformatique

I started with PrestaShop and initially I gave a personal email address for administration. And at the moment, I wanted to change the names, first names, email address and password of the administrator account with another PrestaShop account that I just created on the site of prestashop.

Since then, I can not log in to the back office either with the new registered account or with the old one.

I specify that I work locally.

Thank you for your quick help because I have to make a first presentation tomorrow.

Edited by PInformatique (see edit history)

No answer ... Well it does not matter, I will not wait for what we can not or will not answer me. Since my post I worked on another project and now that I see that I have no answer, I restart a new installation.

This will allow me to see how long it will take me to build the empty shell, configure it and redo all the changes in the code to adapt the logo, the menu ..., which I did not do the last time.

In short, it's been 29 years that I work in computers and 20 years that I code, and until last week I did not want to use cms, I like doing everything myself from A to Z, of course with PHP MVCs. But frankly, it's rather fun to use prestashop and it is well conceived there is no doubt.

So I understand that the first guy who arrives and asks how to get his admin account is fishy. I thought people from prestashop would contact me but they did not do it. As I enter the code and the DB, I thought to find the password change function for the encryption algorithm and change it to hard, but I had something else to do.

I'll be ready for tomorrow.