enable HTTPS in prestashop 1.7.5

rezan

We probably need more information

1) Do you have an SSL certificate installed on your server?

2) What happens when you click Enable SSL: Click here to check if your shop supports HTTPS

Probably best if you actually answer the questions asked which gives more detailed information rather than just adding more discrepancies :)

That said, it all looks to be working to me

image.thumb.png.b8d35ed0c1e32aba25c6bf9dfb53a5bd.png

It could just be a cache problem. Clear all caches on server And your local browser. Chrome tends to misbehave with caches and often even CTRL +F5 does not work. So actively delete all caches on your computer browser then try again

If the problem persists enter the browser console and see if any errors are reported -but everything works fine for me: https://infinity-shisha.dk/en/

• 2 years later...

Mine has the same link that says "See if your shop supports SSL" but when I click that link it re-directs to my routers login page, why?  How do I fix that?  How many places do you enter an SSL?  You enter it on prestashop AND you have to put it on the server too?  Shouldn't that link take me somewhere other than my routers login page in the first place?

I can't find anything about this on google, everything is a reference to how easy it is because all you do is click "Enable SSL".  Why doesn't mine have that easy button, instead it has this confusing mess that doesn't work and has no online resolution?