Sales products for professional after registration.

sandiegos

Hi,

I plan to start b2b selling. Products for sale to business will be in a separate category e.g. named b2b.

I would like the business customer to see the products, their prices and the button - add to the shopping cart.
After adding to the shopping cart and switching to the order, the business customer can buy the product only after registering as a company during the order process.
Otherwise he will not be able to buy this product.

I was looking in the prestashop settings and modules, but unfortunately I didn't find a solution to this problem.

Did you meet with such a solution, or do you know any module that will implement it.

Thank you in advance for your help.

ps. sorry for my english :)

Regards,

Sandiegos

Thank you for your answer. 

I plan to let customers see products, prices and 'add to cart' button. I would like to be able to add a product to the cart.
A product could only be purchased by business customers after registering as a company during the purchase process.
I would like the client to specify that he is a company during the purchase process.
If he fills in the form fields: company name and VAT number, then he will be able to buy the product.
f he does not fill in these fields he will not be able to buy the product.

Regards,

Yes, and what's the problem?, just need mark the mandatory fields, this way the customer should insert that info in the address, if not, he will not be able to place an order because you can place an order without an address.