Cannot install module jxgooglemap. The module is invalid and cannot be loaded.

Hi. I am new with Prestashop. I only did few install in the past. 1.6 versions only.

In the last days I have an issue with 1.7.5.0 . No matter if I install manually or with Softacoulous, every time I try to load and use the premium theme I see this error message:

"Cannot install module jxgooglemap. The module is invalid and cannot be loaded."

Also It is a mess because the regular Prestashop theme is mixed with the premium theme and every picture is doubled. The theme I bought is built for 1.7XX but the specifications shows engine version 1.7.3.3 . I contacted the developer and all I got was some reading material. 

Therefore I have few questions and I will say a big THANK YOU to all good hard working people who will help me with sugestions. Sadly I do not have a budget anymore for a developer. :( 

1) It is a way to make a manual fullpackage install in Prestashop 1.7? Will this help me? 

2) If I install Prestashop 1.7.3.3 and theme will load well...it is a MUST to upgrade version to 1.7.5.0? It is a must to ugrade the shop every time a new version of prestashop is available? Will this mess my theme or content? 

3)I had /index.php in my URL (example: domain-name.ro/index.php ) and I activated friendly URL and I manage to get rid of this but now I have : domain-name.ro/ro . Can I get rid of the second /ro?

Thank you very much and God bless you all!