Can't access new products = 404 Error

delx

Hello,

I am having huge issues with 1.7.5.0 and I even googled "prestashop to magento migration" last night... Issue is that all new products which I setup do not open and return 404's. If I disable Friendly URLs problem is gone but this is not a really solution as this will be huge SEO downgrade. Any tips what to look for and how to resolve this? I backed up .htaccess and delete it, it was recreated properly but the problem remained so I restored it again. 

Okay I solved my problem but it is ridiculous - it seems like a change in the pattern to product URLs will cause 404's. I restored the default pattern and issue was resolved. I am not sure should I chase and trace the problem in code as based on my quick research a lot of people complained how seo patterns were implemented. Basically I would want to have {category:/}-{rewrite}.html and thats it but it seems like this is not possible. id_product_attribute is mandatory at this stage and as we can see any alteration leads to unexpected errors and behaviour.