possible to update info in product tabs through csv ?

Hi, newbie here.

My question is it possible to update info in product tabs by using csv ?

I did contact prestashop team for my request stated below and they were nice and replied fast but they replied not possible to assist me at the moment, no such module available, I better contact developers they could perhaps assist.

I believe others must have had the same problem with me so I was wondering if anyone could provide some info on this.

my question with minor modifications to what I had sent to presta.

''I need to have tabs in product info.
Right now in the more info ( please see example ),
https://online-metal-supply.com/presta/index.php?id_product=111101&controller=product&id_lang=1
the text is just in a single block/tab, so I need more tabs.
There are several apps for adding product tabs, all can be customised from the dashboard
 but I want one app for product tabs that will allow update of info in the product tabs
from the relative columns in the csv. For example I want to add product tabs like TAB1 and TAB2
and the info provided in the TAB1 and TAB2 to originate from relative columns such as CSV-TAB1 and CSV-TAB2
 in the CSV file that I will upload to the shop. Is there an app that can do that ?"

I thought of getting a simple product tabs module, adding manually through the dashboard the product tabs in each product and when I upload the csv, the info provided from one column in the csv to appear in only one tab, all rest info in the other tabs that I change it manually ( therefore without the assistance of the csv ). I do not know if that is going to work and it would take me an enormous amount of time to do that, wish to have many products in the shop ( hundreds ). As presta suggests no modules for that, so any workaround ? any ideas ? many thanks for any answer.

On 3/22/2019 at 4:22 AM, umet said:

Hi, newbie here.

I did contact prestashop team for my request stated below and they were nice and replied fast but they replied not possible to assist me at the moment, no such module available, I better contact developers they could perhaps assist.

I believe others must have had the same problem with me so I was wondering if anyone could provide some info on this.

https://online-metal-supply.com/presta/index.php?id_product=111101&controller=product&id_lang=1
There are several apps for adding product tabs, all can be customised from the dashboard
 but I want one app for product tabs that will allow update of info in the product tabs
from the relative columns in the csv. For example I want to add product tabs like TAB1 and TAB2
and the info provided in the TAB1 and TAB2 to originate from relative columns such as CSV-TAB1 and CSV-TAB2
 in the CSV file that I will upload to the shop. Is there an app that can do that ?"

I thought of getting a simple product tabs module, adding manually through the dashboard the product tabs in each product and when I upload the csv, the info provided from one column in the csv to appear in only one tab, all rest info in the other tabs that I change it manually ( therefore without the assistance of the csv ). I do not know if that is going to work and it would take me an enormous amount of time to do that, wish to have many products in the shop ( hundreds ). As presta suggests no modules for that, so any workaround ? any ideas ? many thanks for any answer.

Hi ;)

I hope you're having a great day 

We have developed a powerful product extra tab module that we can create new tab as many as we want you can see example here

http://ahpbot.com/presta175/en/women/2-9-brown-bear-printed-sweater.html#/1-size-s

So now you want to have a module like this but you want to add information by a csv file?

I need more information to help you buddy

9 hours ago, amir hossein said:

Hi ;)

We have developed a powerful product extra tab module that we can create new tab as many as we want you can see example here

http://ahpbot.com/presta175/en/women/2-9-brown-bear-printed-sweater.html#/1-size-s

So now you want to have a module like this but you want to add information by a csv file?

Hi friend Please you can share the module in pm

• 1 month later...
On 3/23/2019 at 7:20 AM, amir hossein said:

Hi ;)

where can i buy this module?

On 3/22/2019 at 5:22 AM, umet said:

Hi, newbie here.

Hi umet

It can be done with custom module,
No such module available with the feature that will fulfill these requirements
Either you have to get it done by requirement basis as a custom module
or have to get any custom tab module and then customize it as per the above requirements.

If you need any help... please PM .
Thank You