freelanx

Do not buy at mypresta.eu (Vekia) - Worst support ever

Posted (edited)

It is the firt time that I do this, but the support have been so bad and disrespectful that I want to help community avoiding to purchase anything in this website because it has the worst support that I have never seen before (and I have purchased so many modules).

I bought this module https://mypresta.eu/modules/ordering-process/access-to-products.html to my shop using Prestashop 1.7.5 on 28 february and almost one month later the module does not work yet. I have sent to support@mypresta.eu a lot of emails with no result. At the begining he answer my emails telling that he had problem to access to the back and after telling that problems was fixed, but they are not, module is not working like it suppose to. The last two weeks he did not answer any of the email I sent asking for help because I bought something that it is not working.

I cannot explain how he has a good rating in this web, because he ignores his customers completely making them wasting money for nothing.

I expect that this topic will be useful to those who are thinking about to purchase a module on this web. Do not do that because if you do and you have any problem, you are alone.

@vekia

Edited by freelanx (see edit history)

Hi @freelanx

Sorry to hear about your experience, I personally never had much issues with his paid modules, but do consider that he have some personal time off and that he could not set automated email response. He was not active on forum for last 16 days so there could be other explanation why he did not responded. I remember few years back, he had  traffic accident and he was not around for some time.  So do not think he is for sure bad and disrespectful. 

And I can explain you why he have good rating in this web. It is because for years, literally,  he dedicated his time every day to help community.He could have more the  50 post a day and helped at least 20 different users to solve their problems or answer their question. From simple configuration to tricky code issues that you need to spent some time to test and come up to solution.

• Like 3

Do not buy at mypresta.eu (Vekia) - Worst support ever

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Well, it seems a bit hard to say.

Vekia is a nice guy: the modules he develops are working like a charm and usually he answers promptly to any question that might arise. I have bought 4 modules and I'm satisfied.
Maybe he haven't got your complains or requests: try again.

Regards,

Luigi

Hi @freelanx

Vekia is very nice guy. i hope he is good.please give him some time

Thanks 

I am seeing the comments and it was what I expected. Maybe it's just a coincidence but it's too much time to neglect a store when you're selling prestashop modules and now I wil have to purchase another module because his module is not working.

I do not want to be rude, we will see what happen.

@freelanx   if you want I could take a look at issue you have with that module.

Send me credentials in PM and example of product that is not working.

• Like 1

this is perfect example of why we should only buy from offical addon's as resellers are held accountable.  I think Vekia is one of better 3rd party module developers and cannot explain your experience but again, buy on addons only.

good luck

Never had a single issue purchasing from mypresta. On the contrary.

I'm sure there must be a valid reason why @vekia isn't aswering your requests.

Posted (edited)

I like Vekia's modules and yeah I recall his traffic accident a few years back and I was also frustrated when a mod misbehaved. Give him time to respond. It can be really difficult for a sole developer (without staff) to maintain modules as efficiently as you'd hope. 

And not all official mods are actually worth a damn anyway.

Edited by jetx (see edit history)

Hi, Anybody heard from him? He always responds fast  it is just I have 2 modules (customer gallery and Facebook shop ) that I need help with. I hope he is ok! Always friendly and helpful person!

Regards,

Frans

I have exactly the same experience. Have a module that does not work as it should, but no answer for 8 months.

The same here. It's only one week but no news...

He have time to write on his blog so I guess he is fine :)

Won't support his modules in future, lesson learned.

On 5/20/2019 at 8:16 AM, jetx said:

Won't support his modules in future, lesson learned.

mypresta.eu finally replied and fixed the issue ;)

Milosz is a champion

I think he is a very humble man. There are many programmers with an oversized ego - he is different.

If he were to answer every problem he would have to employ hundreds of people.

I know his problem - clients litter my mailbox with the simplest things.

Clients don't want to learn even small things - they prefer to bother you and transfer the smallest jobs to you under the cover of support.

His modules are at very fair prices and are not coded IonCube - I have never had problems but I am also technical so I do not bother him with my small problems.

Most importantly,

Milosz provides excellent basement for something better.

Edited by emild (see edit history)