Do not buy at mypresta.eu (Vekia) - Worst support ever

KeenGamer

I just need to publicly announce here that Vekia (Milos or MyPresta.eu) is not working as expected.  I told him several times that I will spread the word if he keeps ignoring us. And that is what he is doing all the time now.

Below is some more information of what is our experience. We even asked for refund, good joke from our part...

August 3 we bought 4 modules. Price almost 90 EUR (we got some discount, that I must admit)

Invoice was not sent, we asked for it August 7. Invoice created August 23!!!

August 11, we requested support with some issues and needed help with the modules. 

August 17 new urgency

August 21 new urgency

August 27 new urgency

August 29 new urgency

August 29 after threatening with spreading bad reputation about him and contacting over Facebook we got his first answer. Some issues explained, some not. He asked for some samples to see it on our site. It was sent that day back.

September 4 new urgency

September 11 new urgency

September 17 new urgency

So if you plan to buy something from them, be VERY, VERY careful if you know what you are going to do. If ANY module will not be working as expected, you can be sure that you just trashed your money because there is NO HELP from their part.

• Like 4

• 6 months later...

It is the firt time that I do this, but the support have been so bad and disrespectful that I want to help community avoiding to purchase anything in this website because it has the worst support that I have never seen before (and I have purchased so many modules).

I bought this module https://mypresta.eu/modules/ordering-process/access-to-products.html to my shop using Prestashop 1.7.5 on 28 february and almost one month later the module does not work yet. I have sent to [email protected] a lot of emails with no result. At the begining he answer my emails telling that he had problem to access to the back and after telling that problems was fixed, but they are not, module is not working like it suppose to. The last two weeks he did not answer any of the email I sent asking for help because I bought something that it is not working.

I cannot explain how he has a good rating in this web, because he ignores his customers completely making them wasting money for nothing.

I expect that this topic will be useful to those who are thinking about to purchase a module on this web. Do not do that because if you do and you have any problem, you are alone.

@vekia

Edited by freelanx (see edit history)
  • Like 3

Hi @freelanx

Sorry to hear about your experience, I personally never had much issues with his paid modules, but do consider that he have some personal time off and that he could not set automated email response. He was not active on forum for last 16 days so there could be other explanation why he did not responded. I remember few years back, he had  traffic accident and he was not around for some time.  So do not think he is for sure bad and disrespectful. 

And I can explain you why he have good rating in this web. It is because for years, literally,  he dedicated his time every day to help community.He could have more the  50 post a day and helped at least 20 different users to solve their problems or answer their question. From simple configuration to tricky code issues that you need to spent some time to test and come up to solution.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Well, it seems a bit hard to say.

Vekia is a nice guy: the modules he develops are working like a charm and usually he answers promptly to any question that might arise. I have bought 4 modules and I'm satisfied.
Maybe he haven't got your complains or requests: try again.

Regards,

Luigi

• Like 1

I am seeing the comments and it was what I expected. Maybe it's just a coincidence but it's too much time to neglect a store when you're selling prestashop modules and now I wil have to purchase another module because his module is not working.

I do not want to be rude, we will see what happen.

I like Vekia's modules and yeah I recall his traffic accident a few years back and I was also frustrated when a mod misbehaved. Give him time to respond. It can be really difficult for a sole developer (without staff) to maintain modules as efficiently as you'd hope. 

And not all official mods are actually worth a damn anyway.

Edited by jetx (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, Anybody heard from him? He always responds fast  it is just I have 2 modules (customer gallery and Facebook shop ) that I need help with. I hope he is ok! Always friendly and helpful person!

Regards,

Frans

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Milosz is a champion

I think he is a very humble man. There are many programmers with an oversized ego - he is different.

If he were to answer every problem he would have to employ hundreds of people.

I know his problem - clients litter my mailbox with the simplest things.

Clients don't want to learn even small things - they prefer to bother you and transfer the smallest jobs to you under the cover of support.

His modules are at very fair prices and are not coded IonCube - I have never had problems but I am also technical so I do not bother him with my small problems.

Most importantly,

Milosz provides excellent basement for something better.

Edited by emild (see edit history)
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem. I have bought a couple of modules lately, and have had a few problems with them, and sent him a couple of tickets, and he has not replied to a single one yet, and it has been like 3 weeks now.

Definitely stay away from him if you want a little support.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

In 2017 I bought two modules all worked OK. This year I paid for module updates and none of them worked, I contacted him many times by email - no answer ... I ended up working with  www.mypresta.eu - never more ...

I think that Vekia is a prestashop moderator  and in this moment is it BIG PROBLEM,  it can't make a good name to the community of prestashop...competent persons in prestashop should reflect on this problem ... or not ?

Unfortunately, I praised Miłosz before, but I recently bought a module from him that does not work (Shortcodes - it works incorrectly, there is a conflict with the Google Analytics module) - of course, that he is a master and a good programmer - is not subject to discussion - while the lack of response and lack of any support to anyone is unfortunately scandalous and immature.

I wrote to him on 10x different channels, I do not believe that he did not receive the message - he just does not respond intentionally.

Sales should be suspended - that is the truth - if they do not deliver support. I love this guy for fantasy and quality but unfortunately that's the truth.

Edited by emild (see edit history)
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, emild said:

Unfortunately, I praised Miłosz before, but I recently bought a module from him that does not work (Shortcodes - it works incorrectly, there is a conflict with the Google Analytics module) - of course, that he is a master and a good programmer - is not subject to discussion - while the lack of response and lack of any support to anyone is unfortunately scandalous and immature.

I wrote to him on 10x different channels, I do not believe that he did not receive the message - he just does not respond intentionally.

Sales should be suspended - that is the truth - if they do not deliver support. I love this guy for fantasy and quality but unfortunately that's the truth.

Same in my case, he helped me with one of his modules (Related Products Pro), but I found that the module was badly programmed and gave problems in my shop, I sent him several emails, but he didn't answer me anymore. I recommend that you don't buy any module.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, goodish said:

In 2017 I bought two modules all worked OK. This year I paid for module updates and none of them worked, I contacted him many times by email - no answer ... I ended up working with  www.mypresta.eu - never more ...

I think that Vekia is a prestashop moderator  and in this moment is it BIG PROBLEM,  it can't make a good name to the community of prestashop...competent persons in prestashop should reflect on this problem ... or not ?

I'm not sure but he is not moderator bur ambassador. The last visit on this forum is June, so I guess something happen.

Maybe there is too much request, so he doesn't reply when the problem doesn't come from the module...

Great, but if someone sends him a request to delete his GDPR data, what then? There are now penalties for not responding, and salty.

If he buried then he should start answering the latest messages and answering the old one with time or some autoresponder to retry the query.

Unfortunately, but a little frivolous approach.

His modules are used by various businesses, and now what?

I understand that everyone is earned but without exaggeration.

i have also an issue with Pretty / Clean URLs PRO module from mypresta.

I tried to contact vekia, in July, i have a respond from him with a workaround that it didn't work and i am still waiting for a solution.

If you have a problem with a module, the support from vekia is unsure and that is of course a big problem. I have bought 4 modules and updated them one time but when i needed support i didn't have a proper support from mypresta.

Edited by cubik (see edit history)

Same here. 

I had ordered a module for bankwire from the mypresta.eu website.

I never received an order confirmation or invoice. The module could be downloaded once directly after Paypal-Payment.

Unfortunately it did not fullfil all the requirements I needed. 

I contacted mypresta/Vekia through the adress provided by Paypal and received a very detailed and kind answer. 

I was offered a refund and instructed to uninstall the module and delete the installation file. 

Unfortunately after doing as instructed I never received a response or refund.

Status quo: money for nothing... no module, no invoice, no order number, no response from the support...

Edited by openshop (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased a form from this seller. @vekia
The module does not work well, I asked for support and after the first response it has not responded to me.
I asked for a refund and no one answered me.

If after this I receive support then I will be happy to delete this topic.

1922580680_Screenshot-2019-12-03T100305_702.thumb.png.aa0b76abd68789f5819c2a3ac2f87ab8.png
It is not a professional behavior, if you cannot support the modules then suspend the sale and dedicate yourself only to what you are able to do.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I have purchased also a module from this website few days ago and have not received replies to my ticket or emails so far. I am interested buying more modules from there but if there is still no reply already , I will not take the risk if support is not responding

• Like 1

It is a bit odd, as he's been around the forum for a long time, and I'm surprised he hasn't chimed in here.

When in doubt, it's always a good idea to send an email to a module developer before purchasing a module, that way you can see the response time and quality.

It's always a good idea to check the refund policy.

Hope you get a response soon, we can all benefit from a strong and responsive development community.

On 17/1/2020 at 10:04 PM, tomerg3 dice:

It is a bit odd, as he's been around the forum for a long time, and I'm surprised he hasn't chimed in here.

When in doubt, it's always a good idea to send an email to a module developer before purchasing a module, that way you can see the response time and quality.

It's always a good idea to check the refund policy.

Hope you get a response soon, we can all benefit from a strong and responsive development community.

If you want, maybe before buying we also do a couple of somersaults .. what do you say?
If you are unable to sell then withdraw from the module market.

12 hours ago, luca1711 said:

If you want, maybe before buying we also do a couple of somersaults .. what do you say?
If you are unable to sell then withdraw from the module market.

If you are able to, I'd say go for it, especially if you sit in front of a computer most of the day ;)

I'm just trying to offer general suggestions....

I agree that if a developer cannot support a module, you should not sell it, but I also know Vekia was very active here, and very helpful, and I am leaving open the possibility that some unexpected turn of event is preventing him from helping.

Many devs that make modules do so without a team, and if they have a health emergency for example, it might get in the way. 

He was very active and Ambassador user here.

He's very inactive and Normal user here.

Sadly something happen with Prestashop Team/Community... or just no time.

For my experience with vekia's team, I contact them (or him, don't know) and received a late answer but vekia finally fixed the issue.

I had an other problem with an other module, I never received any answer. But I fount in Github that the issue was Prestashop and not the module.

I guess, he just skip message if he know that the issue it's not the module.

EDIT: I use everyday 3 modules from his market and it's very useful and time saving for a competitive price.

Edited by yama (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello to everybody here. I also bought a module from milos ......it has a problem ....i sent an email to milos .....he answered only for one time  to ask what was the problem.....i asked 3 times email in order to support me ...also i sent messages to facebook ..

I believe that developers that make modules has to support them . The community has to give negative rate to them ...

Some of us we are professionals and we have to base our projects to serious and professional developers .

I think that some people here that knows this guy (Milos) to explain that he has to respect his clients .

• 3 weeks later...

From my own experience over the past fews months Prestashop themselves have let me down on numerous occasions with support.   We were trying to simply update from 1.6 to 1.7 and ran into a catalogue of issues that went unanswered on the forums although initially one forum moderator chipped in with a whole load of sarcastic and pedantic responses which made me think long and hard about continuing to use prestashop.   Through my own determination I managed to get the upgrade working but have now ran into other issues with the upgrade, unbelievably I simply cannot get the social share buttons to work, something that I replaced with ShareThis and even now, some products I can share, some I can't, and now I see attribute details are thrown into the URL which makes a complete mess of the friendly URL's.

Prestashop cannot provide the support they once did, and I remember vekia fondly who was a godsend on these forums, but with the loss of his support and many others like him, it seems to be looking like Prestashop is loosing a lot of veteran users who have, could and did offer a great deal of support to others.   Even raising a ticket to have my stripe pro mod changed from my old domain to my new one is collecting dust.   As I've already had a few months of hell doing the upgrade I'm not keen on trying to transfer away from Prestashop but if I find a solution anytime soon I'll be gone too and as I've always said, it would be a shame, and I know there are still people here giving their time and support but there are more and more threads with no answers or solutions popping up on a daily basis.

Thanks to all those who have gave their time on the forums but for me, Prestashop is only a temporary platform for me now, as soon as I have the ability to do so, I'll be moving away from it and would wholeheartedly discourage anyone from taking up Prestashop as a serious ecommerce shop simply due to the decline in support, the platform can only be as good as it's support.

EDIT

By sheer coincidence I guess (ahem) the transfer of domain for the Stripe Pro mod took place, installed the appropriate version for our site, not working.   Uninstalled Prestashop Checkout, Stripe Pro now working.   Installed PayPal module to compliment Stripe Pro, Paypal now not working.   Disabled both stripe pro and paypal, installed prestashop checkout again and card payment and paypal integration in that mod working fine.   Disabled that again, enabled stripe and paypal module, paypal still not working.   Disabled paypal module, enabled prestashop checkout, disabled the card payment option and now paypal working again but stripe pro not working!.    I mean is this not a screaming advertisement on how NOT to run an ecommerce site!.

Edited by TillyOak (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

My friends,  

Millos offers lots of useful modules, articles and responded many people with doubts. He is a reference for many developers and shop owners.

I guess he should add someone to his team that can fix minor things and help with the support of the modules, and give a help to them in more dificult situations, having time to improve his modules and make or improve others. 

Take a look on his website articles, free modules and in the response to doubts here.

So, should have a good reason for this! I imagine is to much solicitations.

• razaro locked this topic

Yes @El Patron  this has gone long enough.

I am locking this topic as I think it is not fair to talk about someone that can not replay and defend/explain.

Moderators did try to contact him but with no luck, so do not what is happening to him.

@vekia  If you do get notification do let me know to  unlock topic.

For people that bought modules but did not get them, try to dispute payment if possible.

For people that got modules but got issues, try to post in forums exact issue.

There could be users that may me had similar issue or there are someone that could help with that specific issue. 

And there is a good practice to contact developers before buying a module/theme.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2