Override for the essentials.html.twig

I created an override for the essentials.html.twig
/modules/foo/views/PrestaShop/Admin/Product/essentials.html.twig
  But it doesn't work?

You have to start creating the file like this?

{% extends '@ PrestaShop / Admin / layout.html.twig'%}
{% block content%}

code

{% endblock%}

The original file is on
src / PrestaShopBundle / Resources / views / Admin / Product / ProductPage / Panels / essentials.html.twig

If I change the originals file it will work

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I know it's an old conversation but I would like to ask some of you to point me in the right direction.

I need to modify the product list view removing a field and adding another one, I followed the devdocs here and it is exactly what I need, I created a simple module using the generator, added the correct file with correct path to the views/ folder but I don't know how to trigger it so that it overrides tha original twig template. When I open the product list I see no change.

• 1 year later...
On 1/13/2021 at 7:31 AM, Geimsdin said:

I know it's an old conversation but I would like to ask some of you to point me in the right direction.

I need to modify the product list view removing a field and adding another one, I followed the devdocs here and it is exactly what I need, I created a simple module using the generator, added the correct file with correct path to the views/ folder but I don't know how to trigger it so that it overrides tha original twig template. When I open the product list I see no change.

same problem, trying to override the address form in the backoffice.

• 1 year later...