Help with my store and shopping cart

Hello everyone. I have a huge problem in my store. everytime i buy a product it goes to the shopping cart, but. when i go to the last process of the cart. it shows  me empty cart and i can go to the last process. paying the product. In other words my shopping cart is empty.  i tried with the css codes but nothing i moved all the modules nothing.  I love you all and you comments thank you. 

step one.png

step two.png

step 3.png

step 4.png

From the description is hard to guess where is the issue.

The best advice, I can give: hire freelancer or a company to investigate what is happening in your shop.

However if you want to do investigation yourself you can try the following things:

1) Turn off theme and test if the issue exists. 

2) Turn off non PrestaShop modules one by one and test if issue exists.

3) Upgrade your shop to the latest version if your version is not latest. Important: back-up before updating. 

4 hours ago, Simonas Invertus said:

From the description is hard to guess where is the issue.

The best advice, I can give: hire freelancer or a company to investigate what is happening in your shop.

However if you want to do investigation yourself you can try the following things:

1) Turn off theme and test if the issue exists. 

2) Turn off non PrestaShop modules one by one and test if issue exists.

3) Upgrade your shop to the latest version if your version is not latest. Important: back-up before updating. 

where i can turn off theme ? can find it thanks

1 hour ago, alien3 said:

where i can turn off theme ? can find it thanks

Thank you Simonas the 3 step work. now is working updating the prestashop to the next level somehow cleaned the problem. i think it was something that i did with color or font. ill be more carefully