Main developer needed to finish a shop

Lanttu42

Hi,

I have been developing Prestashop to my customer about a year by now. The thing is that I have already sold my company and I have day work elsewhere and therefore I don't have the time or energy for this project anymore...

The project hasn't even got started as it should at the moment. I have started to make a black version of default theme (using a child theme and mostly CSS-tricks) and I know how to do stuff with CSS, so the theme is something that I can carry on.  But where I need help is Editing the behavior of the shop. i.e.
 - Side many behavior is not what I want. 
 - Understanding of the modules and how the front page works is still something that I wondering and willing to give to someone else
 - Changing the outcome of default product listing
 - URL is not what I was hoping
etc...

I would prefer someone with fluent English (or Finnish :D), awesome PHP-skills, prestashop guru T-shirt and if possible - living at Estonia, Sweden or in Finland so we can meet/develop face2face.  

Payments can arranged by hours or by case. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi and Thank you for everyone who has sent a message to me or replied to this topic.

Soon, I will contact everyone of you and we try to find out which one of you will carry on with our project. I am sure that you are all qualified and more than we asked and I very much appreciate that you are offering your skills to help us. Unfortunately we only select one at this point. Stay tuned - you should be receiving an PM soon(ish). 

Anders

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...