importing your data... errors occurred: error

Hi there,

I am trying to configure a multistore PrestaShop setup and everything works fine except for csv import of products that too only when trying to import products to allshop, I get importing your data... errors occurred: error and nothing else about the error. Inside catalog, I see only one product being added and nothing else.

The same CSV file works fine and all products get added to the store when importing the file by changing the store to individual stores other than allshop. Couldn't figure out why, adding products manually to allshop works.

Any help pointing to the right direction or even trying to isolate the error would be appreciated. Tried to see if there are any errors in error log and couldn't find any. Strange thing is it works for individual store and not allshop. Attached find the screenshot for error

Prestashop settings

PrestaShop version: 1.7.5.1 | PHP version: 7.2.16 | MySQL version: 10.3.13-MariaDB | Current theme in use: classic

Thanks in advance for your time and support

2019-03-17.png

Hi Tuk , attached find the data file that I am trying to upload  , like I said earlier this is a multistore setup and this file  works fine when importing in csv under individual store  names but imports just the first item when importing under all stores. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again.

Edited by senthilpm (see edit history)

Tuk thanks for the response, do you know how to go about sharing the same product with multiple stores without having to import the products for each shop context. When I add a product with all shop context selection it displays that product for every individual store but when I do it under one shop context it doesn't share the product with all stores. Maybe I am missing something here. 

I have two group of stores under all shop first default group is for wholesale and second group for retail.  Adding a product with all shop displays the product on both groups but adding it to one shop context dispaly the product for just that shop and not for all. Hope this is celar.

thanks again 

Edited by senthilpm (see edit history)