Dashboard Activity Overview stuck on loading

joaoafpedro

Hello there,

I've noticed that since last night every time I access the activity overview on my dashboard it gets stuck on loading the data, it just infinitely tries to load the data without displaying anything even after long periods of waiting. I was wondering if anyone knows what may be causing this as I cant seem to figure it out.

Here's an example of my dashboard so you can see what I'm talking about:

e02db65d69618d7a07461ea141a6d026.png

I've tried searching for a solution but unfortunately I wasn't able to find anything.

I apologize for keep pushing this up but this problem is still yet not solved and I was wondering if someone knows how can I fix this.

It's only the Activity Overview panel that is stuck on loading, the other statistics panels work as intended. If I turn 'Demo' on it will shows some values as intended so I'm guessing there's some sort of issue loading the data that is displayed on that panel. I have tried uninstalling the dashactivity module and installing it again but the problem doesn't disappear.

• 2 months later...

I had the same problem that started shortly after our upgrade to PS 1.6.24. I read on another post that you should check the IP entry under "Preferences -> Maintenance". Somehow a comma got added to the Maintenance IP address. I just deleted the comma and the problem was immediately fixed.

Hope this help you.

Edited by A Bit of Home (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

provate a pulire le tre tabelle "connections", "connections_source" e "connections_page".

Purtroppo il db quando inizia a lavorare su oltre 1Milione di record comincia a rallentare...

naturalmente fate un dump prima per precauzione! 😉

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/21/2019 at 3:34 AM, A Bit of Home said:

I had the same problem that started shortly after our upgrade to PS 1.6.24. I read on another post that you should check the IP entry under "Preferences -> Maintenance". Somehow a comma got added to the Maintenance IP address. I just deleted the comma and the problem was immediately fixed.

Hope this help you.

I did delete the comma right in front of the numbers but it's still the same.  Hope a prestashop expert helps us

• 3 years later...