Upgraded Store Manager, Won't Open

Hello,

I upgraded my version of the Store Manager for PrestaShop to 2.54.0(Build 2185).  When I try to open the StoreManager I receive an error saying "You have problem with your database.  Please check all the tables available in your database or check database configuration."  I then click "Open Preferences" which takes me to a window where I can test the connection to my store.  When I test the bridge connection, the store connects and there are no errors. 

I do not understand what the issue is and what changed during the update.  I did not insert any additional information or make any changes; if someone has resolved a similar issue, any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello,
I have the same problem, I have followed the steps of

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=es&sl=en&u=https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/958918-upgraded-store-manager-wont-open/&prev=search  

I have cleaned the windows registry, I have re-registered store manager. I have tried all three connection options in store manager.
Everything gives me ok, when I try the option "get data from the web", the error window appears. I am using the 15 days version, to test store manager, I have 10 days left and I could not test the program.
Any suggestion?
Thank you.

Hello, thanks for answering.
It has not worked at any time. All steps in config give ok. I have tried the three ways of connection, all three give me ok in the config. When I try to connect to my website, that's when the error appears. If you close the program and start it again, the error appears. Attached doc.
I have uninstalled, cleared the registry in windows, cleared cache, cleared the folder generated in Appdata, I have reinstalled and the same thing happens.

Doc1.docx

Thank you for your reply.

If you say it did not work at any time, first thing that comes in mind that antivirus software or Firewall can cause this issue. You can try to temporarily disable it to give the software a chance to connect to store.

I can also recommend 2 steps that can help in solving this issue if you try it on Bridge type of connection:

1) rename local database, as it is mentioned in this post before;

2) delete the folder on your PC with your database name in "LocalMySQLData" folder (you can find this folder on your PC by this path: C:\Users\%username%\appData\Local\eMagicOne Store Manager for PrestaShop\LocalMySQLData\data\%database name%). Store Manager has to be closed before doing this operation.

If the issue still occurs after the mentioned manipulations, contact Store Manager support on prestashopmanager.com, there is a Live Chat button and you'll receive assistance right away.

• Like 1