1.7.5.1 Prestashop stocks doesn't work

Varadi

In back office>Catalog>Stocks, nothing happends if I add quantities to my articles . I use arrow to increase quantities under edit quantity column and after that I use apply new quantity button on top of the column and the mesage "Stock successfully updated" appeare but nothing actually happend, the product is still with no stock.

Also if i use product pages>quantities and fill up some quantityes in quantity box still nothing happend.

In back back office>shop parameters>product settings; Enable stock management is enable. (I try also to desable it but still nothing woks for me in order to add quantityes to my articles).

I find a way !!! 

Just add a column in your database.  add column location in ps_stock_available table and stocks will be updated. Tested. **Template:** location` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',  location column is new in 1.7.5 (new feature) and upgrade process from 1.7.4.3 missed to add this...

Here is the full explination: https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/issues/12075 - thanks a lot PrestaShark

• Like 1