Developer wanted for upgrade of customised site running Prestashop 1.5.3.1

PrestaInNapier

Hi, I work for a New Zealand based web agency that mainly uses WordPress however we have one client that has a PrestaShop site running v1.5.3.1 on PHP 5.5.30 with around 7000 products. I'm a PHP developer, and I've fixed a few issues on the site in the last couple of yrs, but I don't have enough familiarity with PrestaShop to be confident doing an upgrade.

I have a vague memory that when I fixed an issue on the site I found that the theme is no longer in development and has had substantial customisation. My feel is that because the theme is not designed to be responsive, it would be more appropriate to install a new theme and customise it to meet the requirements of the client.

At this point, I'm looking for expressions of interest to take on the project, at which point I'll put you in touch with the other staff in the business who can work with you to determine arrangements for payment and a solid plan for getting started.

My feel is that the best person for the project would have:

1. fluent English so that requirements and issues can be clearly communicated
2. experience doing an upgrade from an old version of PrestaShop (such as 1.5.3.1) while retaining existing data
3. ability to work with the client or others to understand existing functionality and use of the site, and retheme and customisation the site to retain required functionality.

I know this kind of work is time consuming, so my personal expectation would be that the budget would reflect that.

Regards,
Terry

Hi Terry

We are Platinum Prestashop agency https://www.prestashop.com/en/experts/web-agencies/prestaheroes-heroic-support-and-solutions

with lot of experience in upgrading PrestaShop stores. We offer great theme that is not just responsive but also mobile optimized with special care

of installed modules and custom functionality client have.  Please check more of our process at 

https://www.prestaheroes.com/en-us/prestashop-development-services/prestashop-upgrade-service

After an upgrade we also offer, if needed, performance and optimization service that can lead to client's steady grow and increase in sale. 

Let us know if you have any question.

I've passed on the details of the 8 people who responded (the other 7 were by private message) to the team member I'm working with for this project. At this point, I'm unsure as to what my role will be in the project, but I'll post back here when I know how the project is progressing.

• 2 weeks later...