Hi, 

My contact form don't work, customer receive email confirmation for the order , they can write directly on the email too they receive a confirmation by mail too 

only the message by contact form don't work, can't send, on prestashop 1.7.3, i have message error to send try again

Any solutions ? 

thanks

Try to ebable dev mode in the back office (advanced parameters, performance) and see if any specific error pops up. If not, did you upgrade to 1.7? Was it working before? Or is it a new installation?

No i didn't upgrade, it is the same since the begining, it is 1.7.3.1,  only i made " empty le cache"

the form contact worked until 1 month ago,  OVH blocked the fonction email ( because a lot spam ), after the spam are empty, the fonction was unlocking,  the customer receive email on confirmation of order,  they can send directly an email on the adress they receive too the email on the website prestashop a confirmation  by mail to have sent a message, only the email by contact form don't go back normal, don't work

Are you using specific SMTP settings in the back office?

No, in the back office it is the first choice classic, email php 

not specific setting, 

ans before , worked very good, i changed nothing , i upgraded nothing too