Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Apparel – Multipurpose Responsive Free PrestaShop 1.7 Theme

 

apparel-prestashop-theme.jpg.e828277646f9902ac2cc019c2c516ff6.jpg

 

Overview

Apparel is fully responsive Prestashop Theme dedicated for all stores selling clothes, furniture, watches, Jewelry, food ,etc. It has many attractive animations, modern and attractive design. Do you sell clothing for clothes, furniture, watches, Jewelry, food or accessories like bags, hats, belts, etc. ? These designs are made for you.

This Theme is a wonderful theme in Prestashop 1.7.x – the newest version at this moment with full features & classy layouts of online store. It is fully responsive and looks stunning on all types of screens and devices.

 

Live Demo:  Apparel – Multipurpose Responsive Prestashop 1.7 Theme

Download Here:  Apparel – Free Prestashop Theme

 

apparel-prestashop-free-theme.thumb.jpg.53ced79c979b72c37f1009ccd5048deb.jpg
 

 

 

Edited by ican
Links update with https (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tried to add the product to cart but there was an internal server error...I think everyone would appreciate a direct download link. Thank you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, wjq588jk said:

Very nice.Thanks.

Thank you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not fully responsive on iphone, can you check it please? :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2019 at 2:40 PM, RomekZ said:

It's not fully responsive on iphone, can you check it please? :) 

Kindly please share thee screenshot, We will improve that part in the next release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I use apparel theme v1.0.1. There is a problem on a mobile version. When adding an item to a shopping cart from product page, the page doesn't redirect to a shopping cart page and no information is being showed. Even the counter label on basket icon on the top of the site has not been populated. This happens only on mobile version of the page.

And second problem is /modules/ht_staticblocks/views/css/ht_staticblocks.css net::ERR_ABORTED 404 (Not Found) - This css file is empty.

Plaase can you fix it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, majky90 said:

Hi, I use apparel theme v1.0.1. There is a problem on a mobile version. When adding an item to a shopping cart from product page, the page doesn't redirect to a shopping cart page and no information is being showed. Even the counter label on basket icon on the top of the site has not been populated. This happens only on mobile version of the page.

And second problem is /modules/ht_staticblocks/views/css/ht_staticblocks.css net::ERR_ABORTED 404 (Not Found) - This css file is empty.

Plaase can you fix it?

Are you using which device and browser? I will check it and update you for the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2019 at 4:50 PM, ican said:

Are you using which device and browser? I will check it and update you for the same.

I try on iphone safari and chrome. In apparel v 1.0.1 theme add to cart on mobile not working but on classic theme add to cart working without problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, majky90 said:

I try on iphone safari and chrome. In apparel v 1.0.1 theme add to cart on mobile not working but on classic theme add to cart working without problem.

I have checked in both browser on iphone device and seems OK. There is no issue with the add to cart button.

Edited by ican (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

The download link is out. Can someone help me to get another one or send me the theme ?

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2019 at 3:03 AM, SyFiu said:

Hi,

The download link is out. Can someone help me to get another one or send me the theme ?

 

Thanks.

I have checked and there is no issue with downloading the theme. Just add to cart and place the order and you will find theme package in "My downloadable products" tab.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2019 at 7:50 AM, ican said:

Are you using which device and browser? I will check it and update you for the same.

Hi, I am running into the same issue: http://s790674652.onlinehome.us/modules/ht_staticblocks/views/css/ht_staticblocks.css net::ERR_ABORTED 404 (Not Found)
 

Running on Windows 10. Tested on Firefox, Chrome, and IE. Receiving the same issue all times -- have also checked the package to find ht_staticblocks.css but it seems like it is missing from the original zip. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have released new version 1.0.2 so kindly please download it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2019 at 8:20 PM, towerman said:

I cannot install it, i need the module "ht_themeloader".
What can I do?

As I have checked on my side, Its working OK. There is no issue during installation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm also getting the error: 

"Cannot install module ht_themeloader. The module is invalid and cannot be loaded."

I have a fresh Prestashop 1.7.5.2 installation and I have copy the "ps_apparel_1.zip" file to the "themes/apparel" folder and unzip it there. When I click on the "Use this theme" from the dashboard I get the error.

Could you please help me to make it work?

Thank you,

screenshot1.png

screenshot2.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2019 at 2:20 AM, PirateHearts said:

I'm also getting the error: 

"Cannot install module ht_themeloader. The module is invalid and cannot be loaded."

I have a fresh Prestashop 1.7.5.2 installation and I have copy the "ps_apparel_1.zip" file to the "themes/apparel" folder and unzip it there. When I click on the "Use this theme" from the dashboard I get the error.

Could you please help me to make it work?

Thank you,

screenshot1.png

screenshot2.png

We have update the theme package so kindly please download it and install it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have downloaded it yesterday from hiddentechies.com, Apparel version: 1.0.3. PrestaShop version 1.7.6.1.

Problems:
- after unzip theme folder name was "ps_apparel", but in theme.yml it is defined as "apparel", so the first error in installation.
- then ht_scrolltop module can't be installed
- then ht_staticblocks module can't be installed

It would be really nice to have successful installation, because the theme looks really amazing and I see that a lot of effort is invested!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2019 at 9:16 PM, grsinternet said:

I have downloaded it yesterday from hiddentechies.com, Apparel version: 1.0.3. PrestaShop version 1.7.6.1.

Problems:
- after unzip theme folder name was "ps_apparel", but in theme.yml it is defined as "apparel", so the first error in installation.
- then ht_scrolltop module can't be installed
- then ht_staticblocks module can't be installed

It would be really nice to have successful installation, because the theme looks really amazing and I see that a lot of effort is invested!

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We will check it and release new version asap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have checked and there is no issue with the installation. Kindly please follow below steps:
1) Download the theme zip file.
2) Go to BO > Design > Theme & Logo > Click the "Add new theme" button > Find "Import from your computer" > Click on "Browse" button and Upload downloaded zip file.
3) Click on "Use this theme" button

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ican said:

We have checked and there is no issue with the installation. Kindly please follow below steps:
1) Download the theme zip file.
2) Go to BO > Design > Theme & Logo > Click the "Add new theme" button > Find "Import from your computer" > Click on "Browse" button and Upload downloaded zip file.
3) Click on "Use this theme" button

On which version you have checked? I did it on 1.7.6 PS. Thank you!

Edited by grsinternet (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2019 at 5:11 PM, grsinternet said:

On which version you have checked? I did it on 1.7.6 PS. Thank you!

We have checked on PrestaShop 1.7.6.2. There is no issue with the installation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, just installed this theme and everything is great.

However, how do I edit the home page components? Configuring things in the static blocks module does not change anything in the storefront.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After modifying static blocks, You must have to clear the cache in order to see the changes in the storefront.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ican said:

After modifying static blocks, You must have to clear the cache in order to see the changes in the storefront.

I tried doing that, and also tried accessing the site in incognito mode. Neither seemed to have worked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, brokendrive said:

I tried doing that, and also tried accessing the site in incognito mode. Neither seemed to have worked

Have you cleared browser cache or cleared cache from PrestaShop Backoffice > Advanced Parameters -> Performance ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, how can I change a capital letter to a lowercase letter under the cart? Now is "1 Item(S)" but i want "1 Item(s)"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautifully designed theme. Thank you for sharing this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do I edit the mobile theme? 

I have made some change in color in the desktop footer on: public_html/themes/apparel/assets/css > custom.css; but there is no line for mobile footer edition, can someone help me, please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a problem with translate. error is:

Failed to copy [route1/file.xlf] to file [route2/file.xlf] because target file could not opened for writing.

More specific in image attach

error.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Thanks for the theme.

The theme throws 404 error on a grabbing.png file.

This annoyed me and it triggered my firewall alerts due to too many 404s.. if somebody browses the site quite quickly.

Apparently modifying the owl.carousel file fixes this.

You can observe the same error in the demo site, just open up dev tools.

I changed /themes/apparel/assets/css/owl.carousel.css (under mouse grab icon)

/* mouse grab icon */
.grabbing {
  cursor: grab;
}

Oh and clear your cache (I think this is true only if you triggered Smart cache for CSS)

I managed to look at the original owl code at the owlcarousel git repository at https://github.com/OwlCarousel2/OwlCarousel2

Edited by pixelicous (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More