Posted (edited)

Apparel – Multipurpose Responsive Free PrestaShop 1.7 Theme

apparel-prestashop-theme.jpg.e828277646f9902ac2cc019c2c516ff6.jpg

Overview

Apparel is fully responsive Prestashop Theme dedicated for all stores selling clothes, furniture, watches, Jewelry, food ,etc. It has many attractive animations, modern and attractive design. Do you sell clothing for clothes, furniture, watches, Jewelry, food or accessories like bags, hats, belts, etc. ? These designs are made for you.

This Theme is a wonderful theme in Prestashop 1.7.x – the newest version at this moment with full features & classy layouts of online store. It is fully responsive and looks stunning on all types of screens and devices.

Live Demo:  Apparel – Multipurpose Responsive Prestashop 1.7 Theme

Download Here:  Apparel – Free Prestashop Theme

apparel-prestashop-free-theme.thumb.jpg.53ced79c979b72c37f1009ccd5048deb.jpg

Edited by ican
Links update with https (see edit history)

tried to add the product to cart but there was an internal server error...I think everyone would appreciate a direct download link. Thank you.

19 hours ago, wjq588jk said:

Very nice.Thanks.

Thank you :)

It's not fully responsive on iphone, can you check it please? :) 

On 3/25/2019 at 2:40 PM, RomekZ said:

It's not fully responsive on iphone, can you check it please? :) 

Kindly please share thee screenshot, We will improve that part in the next release.

Hi, I use apparel theme v1.0.1. There is a problem on a mobile version. When adding an item to a shopping cart from product page, the page doesn't redirect to a shopping cart page and no information is being showed. Even the counter label on basket icon on the top of the site has not been populated. This happens only on mobile version of the page.

And second problem is /modules/ht_staticblocks/views/css/ht_staticblocks.css net::ERR_ABORTED 404 (Not Found) - This css file is empty.

Plaase can you fix it?

8 hours ago, majky90 said:

Hi, I use apparel theme v1.0.1. There is a problem on a mobile version. When adding an item to a shopping cart from product page, the page doesn't redirect to a shopping cart page and no information is being showed. Even the counter label on basket icon on the top of the site has not been populated. This happens only on mobile version of the page.

And second problem is /modules/ht_staticblocks/views/css/ht_staticblocks.css net::ERR_ABORTED 404 (Not Found) - This css file is empty.

Plaase can you fix it?

Are you using which device and browser? I will check it and update you for the same.

On 4/12/2019 at 4:50 PM, ican said:

Are you using which device and browser? I will check it and update you for the same.

I try on iphone safari and chrome. In apparel v 1.0.1 theme add to cart on mobile not working but on classic theme add to cart working without problem.

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, majky90 said:

I try on iphone safari and chrome. In apparel v 1.0.1 theme add to cart on mobile not working but on classic theme add to cart working without problem.

I have checked in both browser on iphone device and seems OK. There is no issue with the add to cart button.

Edited by ican (see edit history)

Hi,

The download link is out. Can someone help me to get another one or send me the theme ?

Thanks.

On 7/8/2019 at 3:03 AM, SyFiu said:

Hi,

The download link is out. Can someone help me to get another one or send me the theme ?

Thanks.

I have checked and there is no issue with downloading the theme. Just add to cart and place the order and you will find theme package in "My downloadable products" tab.

On 4/12/2019 at 7:50 AM, ican said:

Hi, I am running into the same issue: http://s790674652.onlinehome.us/modules/ht_staticblocks/views/css/ht_staticblocks.css net::ERR_ABORTED 404 (Not Found)

Running on Windows 10. Tested on Firefox, Chrome, and IE. Receiving the same issue all times -- have also checked the package to find ht_staticblocks.css but it seems like it is missing from the original zip. 

We have released new version 1.0.2 so kindly please download it.