Cache error that crashed site

tonymusante

hi there, i need your support please, i uploaded a backup of a site in ps 1.7 and everything crashed

now i have this error

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Cache' not found in /home/mirt17/mirt17.tk/classes/ObjectModel.php:1975 Stack trace: #0 /home/mirt17/mirt17.tk/classes/ObjectModel.php(224): ObjectModelCore::getDefinition('Shop') #1 /home/mirt17/mirt17.tk/classes/shop/Shop.php(128): ObjectModelCore->__construct(1, NULL, NULL) #2 /home/mirt17/mirt17.tk/classes/shop/Shop.php(392): ShopCore->__construct(1) #3 /home/mirt17/mirt17.tk/config/config.inc.php(119): ShopCore::initialize() #4 /home/mirt17/mirt17.tk/admin2016mirtillash/index.php(42): require('/home/mirt17/mi...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/mirt17/mirt17.tk/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 1975

i did not delete cache i just restore the site but cache folder now is empty just index file whitout any folder, so i decide to upload an old backup cache folder with all folders and file but nothing change, the site still crash no able to access it in any way

all files are present in classes/cache and in cache folder as well

please please suggest a solution😩

Edited by tonymusante (see edit history)

• razaro changed the title to Cache error that crashed site