Failed to load resource: the server - responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

Mihai

Hi.

Have some problem with last prestashop 1.7.5.1

When i want to open new page with products or i want to sort by .. i have( chrome consule)  and page not open.

error: 

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

image.thumb.png.1c366c48ff725b894449f0e499c6742a.png

If i use right click and open in new tab, page is open.

Prestashop error log:

Stack trace:
#0 /home/roanditur/public_html/override/classes/controller/ProductListingFrontController.php(20): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\Presenter\AbstractLazyArray->offsetUnset('id')
#1 /home/roanditur/public_html/classes/controller/ProductListingFrontController.php(506): ProductListingFrontController->prepareProductArrayForAjaxReturn(Array)
#2 /home/roanditur/public_html/controllers/front/listing/CategoryController.php(159): ProductListingFrontControllerCore->getAjaxProductSearchVariables()
#3 /home/roanditur/public_html/classes/controller/ProductListingFrontController.php(541): CategoryControllerCore->getAjaxProductSearchVariables()
#4 /home/roanditur/public_html/controllers/front/listing/CategoryController.php(137): ProductListingFrontCont in /home/roanditur/public_html/src/Adapter/Presenter/AbstractLazyArray.php on line 370

I have try to reinstall last version.The same problem.

Video witch this problem: https://youtu.be/7UvXWWE0D8E

Edited by Mihai
video (see edit history)

10 minutes ago, OctagonMD said:

Could you please post a solution in case others have the same problem?

I have remove this line:

public_html/override/classes/controller/ProductListingFrontController.php(20): 

line 20 of this error

• 3 months later...