Posted (edited)

Prestashop 1.7.5.0. I have got a problem on my store (still under development) - It's all about filtering products.. All the attributes on the left are being displayed correctly, with numbers of products in brackets, but when You click on any filter (like size or color), the list of results is empty. This happened by it self, one ystarday all works good, today filters not working.

http://apgaismes.lv/tavagaisma/lv/10-interjera-apgaismojums

Edited by HBakis (see edit history)

Seems to be working right now, can you confirm? It's just a little slow

34 minutes ago, NemoPS said:

Seems to be working right now, can you confirm? It's just a little slow

No, not working at this moment :)  The same

Try another browser, it's really working over here

@NemoPS It works for me when choosing "Saladas" and the Price Range, but not for the other filters (using FireFox)

4 hours ago, JBW said:

@NemoPS It works for me when choosing "Saladas" and the Price Range, but not for the other filters (using FireFox)

Yesm these two are working, but not other filters, not on CHROME, not on Microsoft EDGE.

On 3/4/2019 at 4:00 PM, JBW said:

1 variants (2).jpg

variants_LI.jpg

Have you tried to re-build the indexes and cache in the module - it's recommended to do this nightly. Also you can try to reset the overall cache by renaming /var/cache to /var/cache_old on your server.

image.png.a9053b27166e17487b3ff0434b12d16f.png

At the moment I can't see any of your category pages, there seems to be more wrong things going on!?

image.png.782c34f44d37a69da25b33c1497dcd23.png

2 minutes ago, JBW said:

Have you tried to re-build the indexes and cache in the module - it's recommended to do this nightly. Also you can try to reset the overall cache by renaming /var/cache to /var/cache_old on your server.

image.png.a9053b27166e17487b3ff0434b12d16f.png

At the moment I can't see any of your category pages, there seems to be more wrong things going on!?

image.png.782c34f44d37a69da25b33c1497dcd23.png

Hi, tryed allredy like this, nothng.

No i just delete all old database and reinstall all and started over, but all the same :) Here is new link - http://apgaismes.lv/tavagaisma/lv/11-iekstelpu-apgaismojums