PS 1.7.3.3 Catalog discount causing shipping problems in checkout

jjackson1375

SOLVED!

UPDATED. Somehow I figured out how to fix my issue. I went back and made sure my carriers were set up correctly. I did not have an out of range behavior set for each. After creating the range for each carrier and configuring my FREE shipping to be applied for any order over $75 , the delivery options returned in checkout screen and the FREE shipping is applied for orders over $75. I also deleted all measurements/ weights limits for my carrier options.  I do not know which change worked but it seems like I fixed my issue.

My customers have experienced an error message during checkout after I applied a catalog discount to a few different item catagories in my shop. The error is "Unfortunately, there are no carriers available for your delivery address." I haven't been able to resolve the issue without making shipping FREE for all carrier options. I would like to know if there is a patch or some other step I am missing to allow the catalog discount by % on select items and still charge for shipping up to $75 but still allow any orders $75 and over to receive FREE shipping. Can someone please look at this for me?

If you would like to troubleshoot my page my shop is 

https://www.jewelrybyjamie.com 

Thank you. 

Edited by jjackson1375 (see edit history)