Jump to content
tdsoft

[100% Free] Prestashop Cookie Law Module - BACookieLaw

Recommended Posts

You are from European Union Country? You must implement to your shop information, which talks about using Cookies in your shop. BA Cookie Law Info module is great tool to add this information to your shop. Just install it, create a information text in many languages.

Demo: https://prestashop-demo.com/bacookie_law_info/

Features

  • Display a warning banner on every page to inform users about the use of cookies and ask for their info.
  • Responsive design, Compatible on Mobile, Tablet.
  • Customize back ground color,text color… in Backoffice of Module
  • (Optional) automatically close the cookie bar after a delay (delay is configurable)
  • (Optional) accept cookie policy if the user scrolls
  • Put the cookie bar in either the header or the footer or popup
  • (Optional) cookie bar can be permanently dismissed or accessible through a "show again" tab
  • (Optional) "show again" tab is fully customisable including position shown on page and styles
  • Working on both bootstrap theme and theme without bootstrap
  • Compatible multiple language.
  • Cache system…

Download link on module official page: Free Download

Do not worry, if you need any our support. We are always ready to free work.

Some Screenshot for Frontend

demo_1.png

Design & Configure in Backoffice

demo_2.png

Change log

- Compatible to Prestashop 1.7.7+

Released version 1.0.10
+ fix cookie show again after click Accept
+ change spam to fix tag for cookie Text in tpl file
 

Edited by tdsoft
update changelog (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems great but I have a question: does this plugin block the cookies or just showing the message?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Becquel said:

Seems great but I have a question: does this plugin block the cookies or just showing the message?

Hi, our modules only just showing the message because you can not logged in, checkout.. if you does not use Cookie in Prestashop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi.I am with your module and am very pleased. But every time I go in and out of the browser , the message appears even if I accept it it is very irritating.How to fix?

Tnx.

 

Edited by mkkorleone (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2019 at 2:51 AM, vasipe said:

Super nice module

Thankyou

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, clicinformatique62 said:

Sympa merci, je pense que on peut la traduire en français ? 

Yes, our module supported multiple languages. you can change any text to any languages from Backoffice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2019 at 9:25 AM, mkkorleone said:

Hi.I am with your module and am very pleased. But every time I go in and out of the browser , the message appears even if I accept it it is very irritating.How to fix?

Tnx.

 

Hello,

Great module.

But is above question solved? I have the same issue.

Prestashop 1.7.6.1

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This module is only a show, like  a fake.

It tried the demo, see above, and I could made an order WITHOUT clicking "I accept"!

There's no "I do NOT accept" button. This is a must for EU law!
There's not info what coockies would be saved. This is a must for EU law!

This module and many others should be checked. Only "This site uses coockies... Accept, and more Informations" is absolute not enough.

** edit': There's one solution if you have no other module:
Size the window large, so that visitors can not reach the login or buy button, only if they click "I accept". and be sure the window can ot be closed only if you press "more info".

Edited by Huberticus (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Huberticus said:

This module is only a show, like  a fake.

It tried the demo, see above, and I could made an order WITHOUT clicking "I accept"!

There's no "I do NOT accept" button. This is a must for EU law!
There's not info what coockies would be saved. This is a must for EU law!

This module and many others should be checked. Only "This site uses coockies... Accept, and more Informations" is absolute not enough.

** edit': There's one solution if you have no other module:
Size the window large, so that visitors can not reach the login or buy button, only if they click "I accept". and be sure the window can ot be closed only if you press "more info".

The users should/could do an order and anything without accepting third party cookies(as far as I know).

For this module developers or for anyone who needs a more exhaustive cookie manager for his website you can try tarteaucitron.js library or find a module base on it.

We have it implemented in our prestashop shop if you want to have a look: becquel.com/shop

 

 

Regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, If customer choose: "I do NOT accept" 

Prestashop will not work and your store will not work because all functions of Prestashop will STOPED.

We only show "Accept" to customer understand that website is using their Cookie,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Great module, thank you.

I have a little issue, when I accept in one language and after switch to another one it ask me again to accept, dont know if it's normal

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Thank you for free module, great job!

But there is one problem: for the link "More Information" there is no way to specify a separate URL for each language, we can only change the link text

image.png.918833a51fb77700b516dbbdca420309.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, you can setup One URL for Term CMS pages, then write multiple languages for this page?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, tdsoft said:

Hi, you can setup One URL for Term CMS pages, then write multiple languages for this page?

Yes, of course, I can. But in all other places in Prestashop, the same pages for different languages are addressed through the language prefix in URL, and this will look like a perversion :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, giddy said:

Yes, of course, I can. But in all other places in Prestashop, the same pages for different languages are addressed through the language prefix in URL, and this will look like a perversion :) 

We will plan for this, now you can enter url: http://storeco/index.php?controller=cms&id_cms=3

Change 3 to your CMS page, so Prestashop will automatic redirect to language of customer

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Change log

- Compatible to Prestashop 1.7.7+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Released version 1.0.10
+ fix cookie show again after click Accept
+ change spam to fix tag for cookie Text in tpl file
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More