Jump to content

[100% Free] BA Responsive/Unlimited Product Slider Carousel


tdsoft
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 10/31/2020 at 9:50 PM, Ukleja said:

I already explained why !important is not working. Then the products ale sliding to new row. How change from default margin-right to margin?

- What is your website? So we can check it. margin-top can NOT cause this issue:  ale sliding to new row

- Can not change margin-right, Why do you need change this???

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/10/2020 at 8:57 PM, M. Rahi said:

The module is awesome. 

The thing i want to do is including the category/subcategory link and description on each block. But unable to find the available variable. I am on Prestashop 1.7. Thanks in advance

 

On 4/11/2020 at 7:45 AM, tdsoft said:

@M. Rahi you want add a link into Layout title, yes?

it is my problem too...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
18 hours ago, sosorio75 said:

Hola, muchas gracias por el modulo, esta muy bueno.

una consulta, donde se puede modificar para que no se vea lo encerrado en color rojo por favor.

Y donde puedo modificar el texto "Add to cart".

Muchas gracias de antemano.

Captura.PNG

You can find file in : modules\baproductscarousel\views\templates\front\slide17.tpl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hi, the customer cannot remove addresses from his account.

I installed your module but I have a problem. Unable to remove addresses created in the customer account. When I turn off the module, the addresses can be deleted.

Where is the mistake? 

I use BA Prestashop Product Slider Carousel v1.0.7 and Prestashop 1.7.6.5

Thanks

Edited by Zabakus (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/4/2021 at 8:07 AM, Zabakus said:

Hi, the customer cannot remove addresses from his account.

I installed your module but I have a problem. Unable to remove addresses created in the customer account. When I turn off the module, the addresses can be deleted.

Where is the mistake? 

I use BA Prestashop Product Slider Carousel v1.0.7 and Prestashop 1.7.6.5

Thanks

Hi, I think your site is using Jquery with lower version

You can open: baproductscarousel\views\templates\front\js.tpl

remove JQuery load from our module

<script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.3.1.min.js"></script>

if you have more issues, please open a ticket + give us ftp account to our developer check it for help you

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Zabakus said:

I remove the line , but the problem remained the same

for your issue, can you give us in private message:
1. admin account + FTP account.
we can check this issue for help you.
If you need any our support. We are always ready to work.
Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Released version 1.0.8
- fix error can not delete Address when enable module
- change baproductscarousel.php lines 309 to baproductscarousel_token
- fix assign $base to $baproductscarousel_base
- change license header to 2021

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, DMS243 said:

Is this possible from the module or do we need to adjust the code?

You can put token for print slider in Tabs, please read our document to do this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2021 at 7:39 AM, tdsoft said:

You can put token for print slider in Tabs, please read our document to do this.

Where can I find the documentation to do this? Sorry my knowledge is very limited!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 3:43 AM, DMS243 said:

Where can I find the documentation to do this? Sorry my knowledge is very limited!

You can read our document from ZIP file that you downloaded, unzip this ZIP file, it has a module + a document

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/17/2021 at 9:49 AM, tdsoft said:

You can read our document from ZIP file that you downloaded, unzip this ZIP file, it has a module + a document

I have read that, but it doesn't show what I am asking. I know how to create carousels in categories I wanted to arrange them so the user can click on the title tab to show that carousel. See picture. I'm not sure if it can be done or if possible a paid version?

Tabs in carousel.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/19/2021 at 5:16 AM, DMS243 said:

I have read that, but it doesn't show what I am asking. I know how to create carousels in categories I wanted to arrange them so the user can click on the title tab to show that carousel. See picture. I'm not sure if it can be done or if possible a paid version?

Tabs in carousel.jpg

  • You need use Jquery for create a Tab, read more: https://jqueryui.com/tabs/
  • In Each Content of a Tab, emble a SLIDER with shorcode: {$baproductscarousel_1 nofilter}

Example:

<div id="tabs">
  <ul>
    <li><a href="#tabs-1">Category 1</a></li>
    <li><a href="#tabs-2">Category 2</a></li>
    <li><a href="#tabs-3">Category 3</a></li>
  </ul>
  <div id="tabs-1">
  {$baproductscarousel_1 nofilter}
  </div>
  <div id="tabs-2">
   {$baproductscarousel_2 nofilter}
  </div>
  <div id="tabs-3">
   {$baproductscarousel_3 nofilter}
  </div>
</div>

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/23/2021 at 6:06 AM, tdsoft said:
  • You need use Jquery for create a Tab, read more: https://jqueryui.com/tabs/
  • In Each Content of a Tab, emble a SLIDER with shorcode: {$baproductscarousel_1 nofilter}

Example:

<div id="tabs">
  <ul>
    <li><a href="#tabs-1">Category 1</a></li>
    <li><a href="#tabs-2">Category 2</a></li>
    <li><a href="#tabs-3">Category 3</a></li>
  </ul>
  <div id="tabs-1">
  {$baproductscarousel_1 nofilter}
  </div>
  <div id="tabs-2">
   {$baproductscarousel_2 nofilter}
  </div>
  <div id="tabs-3">
   {$baproductscarousel_3 nofilter}
  </div>
</div>

 

Perfect! Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, how to change the product name text to 20 characters?

Thank you

 

Version 1.0.8, I can't find the lines to change

modules\baproductscarousel\views\templates\front\slide.tpl line 117

modules\baproductscarousel\views\templates\front\slide17.tpl line 61

 

Edited by Zabakus (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Zabakus said:

Hi, how to change the product name text to 20 characters?

Thank you

 

Version 1.0.8, I can't find the lines to change

modules\baproductscarousel\views\templates\front\slide.tpl line 117

modules\baproductscarousel\views\templates\front\slide17.tpl line 61

 

Please go to your hosting or use a FTP account to loggedin your website

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

We also really like this module. Awesome work of the developer. We would like to contribute to its development and improvement. We have already added an additional option to select the maximum number of letters / symbols in the product names. If the developer contacts us in a private message, we could further improve this module together. ;)

Screenshot_85.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/7/2021 at 3:35 PM, Inter Svetainė said:

We also really like this module. Awesome work of the developer. We would like to contribute to its development and improvement. We have already added an additional option to select the maximum number of letters / symbols in the product names. If the developer contacts us in a private message, we could further improve this module together. ;)

Screenshot_85.png

Thanks, we planned add this feature into next version

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, tdsoft said:

Thanks, we planned add this feature into next version

There is no need for You to program the same feature. Just PM us and we will share the code that You could update to Your core code and update version of module.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/9/2021 at 3:24 PM, Inter Svetainė said:

There is no need for You to program the same feature. Just PM us and we will share the code that You could update to Your core code and update version of module.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hello
When having the module activated, in the pages where the module is not shown, it generates the following error.
Can you help me?
Thanks

 

 Uncaught ReferenceError: auto_play is not defined
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> ((index):94)
    at l (jquery-3.3.1.min.js:2)
    at c (jquery-3.3.1.min.js:2)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Tamade said:

Hello
When having the module activated, in the pages where the module is not shown, it generates the following error.
Can you help me?
Thanks

 

 Uncaught ReferenceError: auto_play is not defined
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> ((index):94)
    at l (jquery-3.3.1.min.js:2)
    at c (jquery-3.3.1.min.js:2)

Did You flush cache and etc?

Module file views/templates/front/js.tpl contains needed javascript to initialize carousel.

Do You see this code in page source(html)?

 

Screenshot_93.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Inter Svetainė said:

Did You flush cache and etc?

Module file views/templates/front/js.tpl contains needed javascript to initialize carousel.

Do You see this code in page source(html)?

 

Screenshot_93.png

Did You flush cache and etc?: yes

Do You see this code in page source(html)?: yes

image.png.4ebbfd9d8decddbd230534d4965638b2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Tamade said:

Did You flush cache and etc?: yes

Do You see this code in page source(html)?: yes

image.png.4ebbfd9d8decddbd230534d4965638b2.png

Alright. So main script is OKK.
Debugger says that JS var auto_play is not defined.

Do You see this line of script in Your HTML?
This line is added not in template, but in main module file.

Look for this lines in module main PHP file

Also enable auto play through module control in presta or in database (column auto_plau)

 

Screenshot_94.png

Screenshot_95.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Inter Svetainė said:

Alright. So main script is OKK.
Debugger says that JS var auto_play is not defined.

Do You see this line of script in Your HTML?
This line is added not in template, but in main module file.

Look for this lines in module main PHP file

Also enable auto play through module control in presta or in database (column auto_plau)

 

Screenshot_94.png

Screenshot_95.png

Yes, the line is in the main file of the module

what should I do?

 

image.png.f5652812aa34247517d549cd9a1ea26f.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/23/2021 at 2:42 PM, Tamade said:

Problem solved, thank you very much for your help.
The module is a great addition to my website.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/23/2021 at 8:24 PM, Inter Svetainė said:

for very very nasty ugly fix do this:

go to moduleName/view/templates/front/js.tpl
and comment out if sentence where is check of this var.

If need more help let me know

 

On 4/23/2021 at 7:30 PM, freiserk said:

error.png

What is your website? our module does not use Auto Play function???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For anyone who is getting error in console, that var "auto_play" is not defined

Screenshot_100.png.6be35b1741d1a9e2d0230705d9cb3efd.png

please add extra check is this var defined at all.

In file /views/templates/front/js.tpl
add these two red linesScreenshot_99.thumb.png.ee175f6b6c61beb2c0c69a3ae8ce1101.png

In this case this var will be used in second check only if it exists ;)

@freiserk , @Tamade

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/27/2021 at 5:49 PM, Inter Svetainė said:

For anyone who is getting error in console, that var "auto_play" is not defined

Screenshot_100.png.6be35b1741d1a9e2d0230705d9cb3efd.png

please add extra check is this var defined at all.

In file /views/templates/front/js.tpl
add these two red linesScreenshot_99.thumb.png.ee175f6b6c61beb2c0c69a3ae8ce1101.png

In this case this var will be used in second check only if it exists ;)

@freiserk , @Tamade

okay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bonjour,

PRESTASHOP 1.7.7.3

Je viens de télécharger les 2 modules suivant :

Best Zoom Magnifier Effect - BAZoom Magnifier

- BA Responsive/Unlimited Product Slider Carousel

et j'ai les messages d'erreurs suivant cf en pj

Savez-vous svp comment faire pour installer ces deux modules ?

Merci d'avance pour votre réponse et aide

:-)

Capture erreur.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, prestaprojet said:

Bonjour,

PRESTASHOP 1.7.7.3

Je viens de télécharger les 2 modules suivant :

Best Zoom Magnifier Effect - BAZoom Magnifier

- BA Responsive/Unlimited Product Slider Carousel

et j'ai les messages d'erreurs suivant cf en pj

Savez-vous svp comment faire pour installer ces deux modules ?

Merci d'avance pour votre réponse et aide

🙂

Capture erreur.JPG

Hi. First of all please write only English here. Use Google translator or something similar ;)

Second of all please turn on Debug mode, try to install module again and show us error code.

Thirfd of all please look at the logs as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Bonjour,

Tout d'abord merci pour vos commentaires rapides;

J'ai mis le système de débogage et j'ai essayé à nouveau d'installer le module. Le problème est le même.

Comment puis-je vous montrer s'il vous plaît le code d'erreur?

Et comment puis-je lire s'il vous plaît "les journaux"

Merci beaucoup pour votre aimable réponse

:-)

Capture ZIP INVALIDE.JPG

Edited by prestaprojet (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, prestaprojet said:

Bonjour,

Tout d'abord merci pour vos commentaires rapides;

J'ai mis le système de débogage et j'ai essayé à nouveau d'installer le module. Le problème est le même.

Comment puis-je vous montrer s'il vous plaît le code d'erreur?

Et comment puis-je lire s'il vous plaît "les journaux"

Merci beaucoup pour votre aimable réponse

🙂

Capture ZIP INVALIDE.JPG

Please only English.
It says You are uploading not correct zip file for module.
When You download from first post this module. Do what the module name says - UNZIP IT FIRST.
Then You'll ding zipped module and documentation file. Upload that ZIP file.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Afternoon,

Yes i arrived to download and install modules.

But now he don't work

I don't know why ;

In which file and Where i need to introduce please this line code ? 

 {$baproductscarousel_1 nofilter}

Thank you very much for your kind reply

:-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

About Carrousel =>

It is working

Is it possible to translate in different language " add to cart " ? In French for exemple ?

Thank you very much for your kind response

:-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/7/2021 at 2:05 AM, prestaprojet said:

Good Afternoon,

Yes i arrived to download and install modules.

But now he don't work

I don't know why ;

In which file and Where i need to introduce please this line code ? 

 {$baproductscarousel_1 nofilter}

Thank you very much for your kind reply

🙂

You can insert this code for any *.tpl file of your templates where you want show slider.

Example *.tpl of Category page, product page...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback

On attached file you will see 2 pictures

Also what do you mean by : " Did You try to 'sniff around' in templates of this module?"

I don't understand ; can you please explain me more ?

Thank you very much for your kind reply

Best regards

Capture add to cart below article on carrousel.JPG

Capture SHOW ADD TO CART.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, prestaprojet said:

Hello,

Is it possible to put many carrousel in a same page or home page  ?

If it is possible, please how i can do it ?

Thank you very much for your kind reply

🙂

Capture home page 2.JPG

You have to go to Your theme folder, then go to templates. Usually in _partials You'll find layout folder in which is needed TPL file to edit.
It depends from theme to theme where it is places.

I offer You to download all theme folder.
Inspect with developer tool in browser for ID or class where You want to place carousel next to it and find it with code editor searching in files for that place.

As always if You need specific help please write me PM and I will help You more about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Inter Svetainė said:

You have to go to Your theme folder, then go to templates. Usually in _partials You'll find layout folder in which is needed TPL file to edit.
It depends from theme to theme where it is places.

I offer You to download all theme folder.
Inspect with developer tool in browser for ID or class where You want to place carousel next to it and find it with code editor searching in files for that place.

As always if You need specific help please write me PM and I will help You more about it.

You'll find layout folder in which is needed TPL file to edit.

>> Yes, you must know what is TPL file use for Product, category ... page

Then insert token into this TPL file.

@prestaprojet what is your website and your page you want insert it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, tdsoft said:

You'll find layout folder in which is needed TPL file to edit.

>> Yes, you must know what is TPL file use for Product, category ... page

Then insert token into this TPL file.

@prestaprojet what is your website and your page you want insert it?

Hello, my website is local and the page where i want to insert many carrousel is home page

Also like i explain to Inter Svetainė in PM

I arrived to have 2 and 3 and more carrousel on my home page

Very good it is working and without do anything you explained me before.

I noted this problem /

When i select all with yes for :

Enable Desktop

Enable Table

Enable Mobile

It is working

But if i select only Mobile, it is not working => my second carrousel don't show on my home page.

Also when it works the tow carrousel are one below one ; how i can separet it for example have one carrousel and after a banner and after an other carrousel .

Also 

For example :

i have 3 carrousels => carrousel 1 and carrousel 2 and carrousel 3

on mobile version i want to print carrousel 1 and 2 and 3

on desktop version i want to print only carrousel 1

is it possible ?

Because when i click :

- No for Enable Desktop

and

- yes for Enable Mobile

for carrousel 2 and 3 on administration of your module

I haven't got a printing carrousel for mobile version for carrousel 2 and 3.

Can you please explain me if it is normal to have this result ?

Thank you very much for your kind reply

:-)

 

Capture mobile pb.JPG

Edited by prestaprojet (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/12/2021 at 9:22 PM, prestaprojet said:

i have 3 carrousels => carrousel 1 and carrousel 2 and carrousel 3

on mobile version i want to print carrousel 1 and 2 and 3

on desktop version i want to print only carrousel 1

is it possible ?

Yes, each carrousel work seperator, it does not related together!

How to we can help you if your website is in localhost?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

I have always this problem with this module UNZIP_Products_Carousel_v_1.0.8, baproductscarousel_v_1.0.8, BA Prestashop Product Slider Carousel =>

I arrived to have a carrousel or many carrousel on my home page for desktop device and mobile device.

Now i have build 2 carrousel and i want to put the second carrousel on my home page but only for mobile device =>

So i created a second carrousel on my module BA Prestashop Product Slider Carousel on duplicate the first one and change the category of products i want to see only on my second carrousel on home page mobile device and i change this parameters :

ENABLE DESKTOP => NO 

ENABLE TABLE => YES

ENABLE MOBILE => YES

But the result is :

I don't see my carrousel for mobile device  and Desktop device

If i do this parameters :

 

ENABLE DESKTOP => YES

ENABLE TABLE => YES

ENABLE MOBILE => YES

I see my carrousel for mobile device and desktop device, all devices.

I don't arrive to see my second carrousel only for mobile device on home page.

Some one please can help me to resolve my problem ?

Thank you very much for your responses

Capture carrousel 2.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, prestaprojet said:

Hello,

I have always this problem with this module UNZIP_Products_Carousel_v_1.0.8, baproductscarousel_v_1.0.8, BA Prestashop Product Slider Carousel =>

I arrived to have a carrousel or many carrousel on my home page for desktop device and mobile device.

Now i have build 2 carrousel and i want to put the second carrousel on my home page but only for mobile device =>

So i created a second carrousel on my module BA Prestashop Product Slider Carousel on duplicate the first one and change the category of products i want to see only on my second carrousel on home page mobile device and i change this parameters :

ENABLE DESKTOP => NO 

ENABLE TABLE => YES

ENABLE MOBILE => YES

But the result is :

I don't see my carrousel for mobile device  and Desktop device

If i do this parameters :

 

ENABLE DESKTOP => YES

ENABLE TABLE => YES

ENABLE MOBILE => YES

I see my carrousel for mobile device and desktop device, all devices.

I don't arrive to see my second carrousel only for mobile device on home page.

Some one please can help me to resolve my problem ?

Thank you very much for your responses

Capture carrousel 2.JPG

This module is not really prepared for making two sliders in the same hook. That's why I added more hooks in module and added placeholders for them in template. Easy, nasty, quick fix to get what it is needed ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

Thank you for your response

About what you said :

Quote

This module is not really prepared for making two sliders in the same hook. That's why I added more hooks in module and added placeholders for them in template. Easy, nasty, quick fix to get what it is needed 

 

I don't understand because i arrive to put many carrousel on home page when parameters are :

 

ENABLE DESKTOP => YES

ENABLE TABLE => YES

ENABLE MOBILE => YES

But if i want to have those carrousel on my home page mobile device only and not desktop, it does'nt work.

So please how i can resolve this mater ? Could you please help me and show me please step by steb how i can arrive at my aim to switch on carrousel on mobile device only for the second carrousel ?

Thank you very much for your help

:-)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

So if i understand following your last message

for my home page mobile device only

i need to do that you said

Quote

You can insert this code for any *.tpl file of your templates where you want show slider.

Example *.tpl of Category page, product page...

 

so for my home page in my index.tpl i need to put this line code  {$baproductscarousel_2 nofilter}

Quote

Embed code {$baproductscarousel_2 nofilter} to file tpl of themes to active this silder

I already test this possibility and it doesn't work.

Can you please help me

Thank you for your kind reply and Help

🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/17/2021 at 9:28 PM, prestaprojet said:

Hello,

So if i understand following your last message

for my home page mobile device only

i need to do that you said

 

so for my home page in my index.tpl i need to put this line code  {$baproductscarousel_2 nofilter}

I already test this possibility and it doesn't work.

Can you please help me

Thank you for your kind reply and Help

🙂

 

for your issue, can you give us in private message:
1. admin account + FTP account.
we can check this issue for help you.
If you need any our support. We are always ready to work.
Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hi, we suggest to do this improvement:

On the template->front->js.tpl

you have a body, this is causing to have a body inside the header and you get and autoplay error, everytime you to a page were the carousel is not shown

change js.tpl to:

<script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.3.1.min.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$base|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}modules/baproductscarousel/views/js/assets/owl.carousel.js"></script>

change the line 157 of baproductscarousel.php to :

public function fixjs()

    {

        $html = '';

        $base =Tools::getShopProtocol() . Tools::getServerName() . __PS_BASE_URI__;

        $this->context->smarty->assign('base', $base);

        $html .= $this->display(__FILE__, 'views/templates/front/js.tpl');

        return $html;

    }

change line 1116 of baproductscarousel.php to :

$this->context->smarty->assign('cstock', $cstock);

                $db = Db::getInstance(_PS_USE_SQL_SLAVE_);

                $showlayout = "SELECT * FROM " . _DB_PREFIX_ ."product_carousel_item";

                $slidejs = $db->ExecuteS($showlayout);

                $this->context->smarty->assign('slidejs', $slidejs);

                if (Tools::version_compare(_PS_VERSION_, '1.7.0.0', '<')) {

                    $html .= $this->display(__FILE__, 'views/templates/front/slide.tpl');

                } else {

                    $html .= $this->display(__FILE__, 'views/templates/front/slide17.tpl');

                }

add on line 1 slide1.7.tpl:

<script type="text/javascript">

    $(document).ready(function($) {

        {foreach from=$slidejs item=item}

        if (auto_play == 'true') {

            setInterval(checktime_{$item.id|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'},1500);

            function checktime_{$item.id|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}() {

                if (!$('.template_slide:hover')) {

                    if(!$('body').hasClass('modal-open')) {

                        $('.fadeOut_{$item.id|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}').trigger('play.owl.autoplay');

                    }

                    else {

                        $('.fadeOut_{$item.id|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}').trigger('stop.owl.autoplay');

                    }

                }

            }

        }

        $('.fadeOut_{$item.id|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}').owlCarousel({

            animateOut: 'slideOutDown',

            animateIn: 'flipInX',

            autoplayHoverPause:true,

            loop: {$item.loops|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'},

            autoplay:{$item.auto_play|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'},

            margin: 10,

            nav :{$item.nav|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'},

            dots :{$item.dots|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'},

            navText : ['<i class="fa fa-angle-left" aria-hidden="true"></i>','<i class="fa fa-angle-right" aria-hidden="true"></i>'],

            responsive:{

                0:{

                    items:{$item.item_mobile|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'},

                    nav :{$item.nav|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'},

                    dots :{$item.dots|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'},

                },

                600:{

                    items:{$item.item_tablet|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'},

                    nav :{$item.nav|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'},

                    dots :{$item.dots|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'},

                },

                1000:{

                    items:{$item.item_desktop|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'},

                    nav :{$item.nav|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'},

                    dots :{$item.dots|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'},

                }

            }

        });

        {/foreach}

    });

</script>

 

This way the play.owl.autoplay is only call when the carousel is shown

I hope it helps to improve :)

Edited by Msaustral (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites