[100% Free] BA Responsive/Unlimited Product Slider Carousel

Hi, I was wondering if I can get some help. I tried creating a ticket but the system kept sending me back to the ticket homepage. The problem I am having is with the BA product carousel price. It doesn't match up with my prestashop pricing.  How can I get the product carousel price to match my prestashop price? If you go to my website www.tekchoice.net you will see that my sale price proudcts don't match up with my carousel price. The carousel price will be located on the bottom of my product page.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Increase sales with a fantastic product carousel/slider on website. It allows to create unlimited product carousel sliders in anywhere on your website, 100% responsive and mobile friendly, SEO friendl

We fixed it, you must enter your Prestashop website before add to cart

@Renan you can open files modules\baproductscarousel\views\templates\front\slide.tpl line 117 modules\baproductscarousel\views\templates\front\slide17.tpl line 61 change {$item.name

Posted Images

@TekChoice what is your website? please send us an Private message in forum for support your issue

@Tiri

it's free so there is nothing to say

it's free: Yes, 100%

there is nothing to say: No, you can request any new features, functions... in our module. we are ready support any customer use it in their website

Also if you has some good idea and many people need it, like it. We can FREE upgrade them in our module for everyone can use it

Il y a 8 heures, tdsoft a dit :

@Tiri

it's free so there is nothing to say

it's free: Yes, 100%

there is nothing to say: No, you can request any new features, functions... in our module. we are ready support any customer use it in their website

Also if you has some good idea and many people need it, like it. We can FREE upgrade them in our module for everyone can use it

Yes that's what I said, it's free so there is nothing to say ... Can be badly translated from my French via google translate 🙂 ... It is an expression to say that everything is going well and that free is cool .... In short an expression 🙂 Thank you for offering this module for free.
This is what it means inFrench / English ...

For ideas!
Yes, it would be nice to be able to install slides without having to put them one after the other. For example a slide at the top, a slide in the middle and another at the bottom ... Independently from each other ... Is Google clear? 🙂

The Carousel is amazing.

I need to know how to put it above the CMS Personalized block in Prestashop 1.6 but not in home page tab.

When I select "Home Page 2" it apears below the CMS Personalized block and it is not good.

Thanks

Anotação 2020-02-14 181727.png

@Andre Matos

Home page 2 = Above footer.

above the CMS Personalized block 

>> You can use token:

• Open file your template file for hompage, find HTML tag has ID = cmsinfo_block
  • add {$baproductscarousel_1 nofilter} in *.tpl file above CMS Personalized block 

If you can not do this, please send a private message and give us admin + ftp account

Our developer will help you

Thanks.

6 hours ago, przemex said:

I understand that it is also free for commercial corporate sites ?? and only possible technical support is paid extra?

Hi, We always support both free product + commercial product

commercial product = you can get more features, functions

On 2/24/2020 at 11:58 PM, przemex said:

I understand that it is also free for commercial corporate sites ??

Can I use it on a commercial website and no module purchase required? is it free?

This version is 100% free

16 hours ago, Arkkangel said:

Hi, thanks for the slider, I have a problem. Prices are shown with TAX included and I need to see them without TAX. What do I modify in the slider?

Hi, if your Prestashop is 1.7, please open file modules\baproductscarousel\views\templates\front\slide17.tpl

Line 55, change

{$lb4 = round(Product::getPriceStatic($item.id_product),2)|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}

To

{$lb4 = round(Product::getPriceStatic($item.id_product, false),2)|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}

if your Prestashop is 1.7, please open file modules\baproductscarousel\views\templates\front\slide.tpl

Change line 112

{$lb4 = round(Product::getPriceStatic($item.id_product),2)|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}

TO

{$lb4 = round(Product::getPriceStatic($item.id_product, false),2)|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}

Line 121

<span class="price_pro">{convertPrice price={Product::getPriceStatic($item.id_product|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8')}}</span>

TO

<span class="price_pro">{convertPrice price={Product::getPriceStatic($item.id_product|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8', false)}}</span>

16 hours ago, Arkkangel said:

Hi, thanks for the slider, I have a problem. Prices are shown with TAX included and I need to see them without TAX. What do I modify in the slider?

Hi, if your Prestashop is 1.7, please open file modules\baproductscarousel\views\templates\front\slide17.tpl

Line 55, change

To

if your Prestashop is 1.7, please open file modules\baproductscarousel\views\templates\front\slide.tpl

Change line 112

TO

Line 121

<span class="price_pro">{convertPrice price={Product::getPriceStatic($item.id_product|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8')}}</span>

TO

<span class="price_pro">{convertPrice price={Product::getPriceStatic($item.id_product|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8', false)}}</span>

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, tdsoft said:

@Eduardo Montene

Please use English and summary your issue in English

So our developer can help you

Thanks.

Hello! the problem is the one that is clearly seen in the attachment, "it does not show the images", can you tell me some possible reasons? thanks.

Hello, I have a question.

I installed the [Free] BA Responsive / Unlimited Product Slider Carousel module.

In the source code of my page I return with duplicate <! DOCTYPE html> (at the top of my page and at the level of your module ...

Do you have any idea how to prevent this?

</script> <! DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <script src = "https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.3.1.min.js"> </script> <script type = "text / javascript" src = "https://(xxxxxxxxx).com/modules/baproductscarousel/views/js/assets/owl.carousel.js"> </script> </head> <body> <script> $ (document) .ready (function ($) { if (auto_play == 'true') {

9 hours ago, Tiri said:

Hello, I have a question.

I installed the [Free] BA Responsive / Unlimited Product Slider Carousel module.

In the source code of my page I return with duplicate <! DOCTYPE html> (at the top of my page and at the level of your module ...

Do you have any idea how to prevent this?

</script> <! DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <script src = "https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.3.1.min.js"> </script> <script type = "text / javascript" src = "https://(xxxxxxxxx).com/modules/baproductscarousel/views/js/assets/owl.carousel.js"> </script> </head> <body> <script> $ (document) .ready (function ($) { if (auto_play == 'true') {

Please give us your admin + ftp account
we can check this issue for help you.
If you need any our support. We are always ready to work.
Thanks.

Il y a 22 heures, tdsoft a dit :

Please give us your admin + ftp account
we can check this issue for help you.
Thanks.

I can't give access to my server like this 😉 but thank to your help.

I desinstal this module and use another... Have a nice Day.

3 hours ago, Tiri said:

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

The module is awesome. 

The thing i want to do is including the category/subcategory link and description on each block. But unable to find the available variable. I am on Prestashop 1.7. Thanks in advance

On 4/28/2020 at 12:33 AM, jacksfregio said:

Hi, how can I show product reference ? Thanks.

Solved, added reference in code

Can you give us in private message:
1. admin account + FTP account.
we can modify our module for add this for help you.
Thanks.

57 minutes ago, jacksfregio said:

Thanks for your help. I have solved on my own.

I have added

'reference'=>$ss->reference,

And modified the .tpl file and works. Module is very good

You are an awesome, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/25/2020 at 12:43 AM, Tiri said:

Bonsoir Tiri,

Pourrais-tu m'indiquer, s'il te plaît, cet autre module pour lequel tu as finalement opté?

Note que je suis un total néophyte en terme de programmation et de language informatique... 😅

Je monte ma boutique à pas de fourmis, et souhaiterais installer un slider produit à moindre frais (!!) ; les budgets sont tous passés dans la boutique physique... 🥵🥵

En te remerciant pour ton indication,

Cordialement,

Cyril

Le 14/05/2020 à 7:55 PM, cyrilga69 a dit :

Bonsoir Tiri,

Pourrais-tu m'indiquer, s'il te plaît, cet autre module pour lequel tu as finalement opté?

Note que je suis un total néophyte en terme de programmation et de language informatique... 😅

Je monte ma boutique à pas de fourmis, et souhaiterais installer un slider produit à moindre frais (!!) ; les budgets sont tous passés dans la boutique physique... 🥵🥵

En te remerciant pour ton indication,

Cordialement,

Cyril

Bonjour, j'ai utilisé elementor... Il fait tout et c'est très bien.

Je retire ce que j'ai dit

🙂

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

@cyrilga69 @Tiri 

Yes, you can give us account in private message.

Also you can COPY your website to a DEV directory and give us a account to view this DEV directory

We can work on this site, After it is done, you can move source to PRODUCTION website

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

556/5000

Greetings .. very nice your module. But I had a problem when my clients wanted to recover a password. They received an email and the link to regenerate the password, but it did not allow them to change, a message came out that did not accept the data entered. I almost went crazy since I had installed a series of modules ... and I did not know what the problem was ... until I found it, I installed the module and the problem was solved.

If you were so kind to fix that error, to be able to use your free module. Thank you.

Note: Using google translator

Saludos.. muy agradable su modulo. Pero tuve un problema cuando mis clientes querían recuperar contraseña.. Les llega email y el link de regenerar contraseña, pero no les permitía cambiar, le salia un mensaje que no aceptaba los datos ingresados. Casi me vuelvo loco ya que había instalado una seria de módulos.. y no sabia que era el problema.. hasta que lo encontré, des instale el modulo y se soluciono el problema.

Si fuera tan amable de arreglar ese error, para poder usar su modulo gratuito. Gracias.

Edited by CyberChat
Traslation (see edit history)

19 hours ago, CyberChat said:

Saludos.. muy agradable su modulo. Pero tuve un problema cuando mis clientes querían recuperar contraseña.. Les llega email y el link de regenerar contraseña, pero no les permitía cambiar, le salia un mensaje que no aceptaba los datos ingresados. Casi me vuelvo loco ya que había instalado una seria de módulos.. y no sabia que era el problema.. hasta que lo encontré, des instale el modulo y se soluciono el problema.

Si fuera tan amable de arreglar ese error, para poder usar su modulo gratuito. Gracias.

Please use English for this forum!

On 2/15/2020 at 8:37 AM, tdsoft said:

@Andre Matos

Home page 2 = Above footer.

above the CMS Personalized block 

>> You can use token:

• Open file your template file for hompage, find HTML tag has ID = cmsinfo_block
  • add {$baproductscarousel_1 nofilter} in *.tpl file above CMS Personalized block 

If you can not do this, please send a private message and give us admin + ftp account

Our developer will help you

Thanks.

Hi! I love this module but could you please be more specific in the steps of moving Home page 2 above footer?

I tried following what you have written, but I don't know where to go. Is it in the theme folder, or modules? Because I tried both and there is no CSM in those.

I use version 1.6.x

Thanks in advance.

11 hours ago, DobySmiles said:

Hi! I love this module but could you please be more specific in the steps of moving Home page 2 above footer?

I tried following what you have written, but I don't know where to go. Is it in the theme folder, or modules? Because I tried both and there is no CSM in those.

I use version 1.6.x

Thanks in advance.

Please give us admin + ftp account in private message for this issue

our developer can check it for help you

On 6/3/2020 at 11:05 PM, wojtek_z said:

Hi.

It is possible to add future, that we can display products by the same tags?

Yes, your developer can modify our module to do this. or our developer can modify it for you with a small cost

On 6/3/2020 at 11:05 PM, wojtek_z said:

Hi.

It is possible to add future, that we can display products by the same tags?

Yes, your developer can modify our module to do this. or our developer can modify it for you with a small cost

Hola. Instale el modulo en la version 1.6.1.14 y quisiera saber si hay alguna forma para cambiar a español los botones que figuran en el frontend. Ejemplo, que diga añadir el carrito en lugar de add to cart.

On 6/10/2020 at 9:25 PM, julicifuente said:

Hola. Instale el modulo en la version 1.6.1.14 y quisiera saber si hay alguna forma para cambiar a español los botones que figuran en el frontend. Ejemplo, que diga añadir el carrito en lugar de add to cart.

You can translate any text in our module from Backoffice, read more: http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS17/Translations

18 hours ago, martinboratto said:

... thanks for this gift for all of us!

I have one question: after duplicate carrousel, how can I put another module or advertising between both carrousels?

Best regards!

You can open file: baproductscarousel\views\templates\front\slide17.tpl

Then insert your ADS

Hola, instale el modulo, me parece fantastico, el problema que tengo es que quisiera colocar un carrusel en otro hook (DisplayHomeTop3) y no consigo hacerlo... trate de editar el .tpl pero me devuelve un error de servidor. Si pudieran orientarme sobre como mostrar carruseles en otros hook distintos a los incluidos por defalt en el back se los agradeceria mucho.

1 hour ago, xtecno said:

Hola, instale el modulo, me parece fantastico, el problema que tengo es que quisiera colocar un carrusel en otro hook (DisplayHomeTop3) y no consigo hacerlo... trate de editar el .tpl pero me devuelve un error de servidor. Si pudieran orientarme sobre como mostrar carruseles en otros hook distintos a los incluidos por defalt en el back se los agradeceria mucho.

Please use English, also for your issue:

Hello, install the module, I find it fantastic, the problem I have is that I would like to put a carousel on another hook (DisplayHomeTop3) and I cannot do it ... try to edit the .tpl but it returns a server error. If you are oriented on how to show carousels on others hooks than those included by defalt in the back, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks very much!

9 hours ago, xtecno said:

Hello, install the module, I find it fantastic, the problem I have is that I would like to put a carousel on another hook (DisplayHomeTop3) and I cannot do it ... try to edit the .tpl but it returns a server error. If you are oriented on how to show carousels on others hooks than those included by defalt in the back, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks very much!

Hi.

Prestashop 1.7.6.7 - PHP 7.3.

Latest version work ok on front page:

image.thumb.png.6af3300e479710ccf762285bcb95c074.png

But on category page generate error:

image.thumb.png.283e74afb1490979d03047f6f1b84cca.png

You can fix this error ?

Many thanks.

On 9/7/2020 at 7:36, freiserk said:

Hola.

Prestashop 1.7.6.7 - PHP 7.3.

La última versión funciona bien en la portada:

image.thumb.png.6af3300e479710ccf762285bcb95c074.png

Pero en la página de categoría se genera un error:

image.thumb.png.283e74afb1490979d03047f6f1b84cca.png

¿Puedes arreglar este error?

Muchas gracias.

Hola, podría indicarme como hizo para que se viera ? No consigo hacer que se muestre en el front. Lo instale, le puse home 2 como configuracion y nada. No se que hacer

Hola, 

Honestamente no tengo grandes conocimientos, en mi caso instale el modulo, lo active, y funcionó perfectamente con lo cual se me hace dificil poder ayudarte. Ademas yo lo tengo instalado unicamente en el home, no en las categorias, ni en ningun otro lugar del sitio... mil disculpas. 

On 7/11/2020 at 1:43 AM, xtecno said:

Hola, 

Honestamente no tengo grandes conocimientos, en mi caso instale el modulo, lo active, y funcionó perfectamente con lo cual se me hace dificil poder ayudarte. Ademas yo lo tengo instalado unicamente en el home, no en las categorias, ni en ningun otro lugar del sitio... mil disculpas. 

Hello Team 

I found this fantastic module, and i am really happy regarding the different way to implement it.

But i get one main issue related to the 'add to cart' fonction in the homepage : it looks like the cart is filling up but not updating the page directly. It is necessary to refresh the page to see the added products and the number of items in the basket. 

Seems to work the 1st time, when the basket is empty (with a short delay), but not after.

You can see the behaviour on https://melimelodemma.fr

Thanks for your help ! :)

Edited by EmmaPoirot (see edit history)

@EmmaPoirot You modified file: modulesbaproductscarousel\views\templates\front\slide.tpl

Yes?

We see some class for add to Cart is changed, please change lines 153 this class, URL of Add to cart to your website.

Or you can give us ftp account in private message, our developer can help you!

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, hpgerard said:

Hello, Is it possible to add product description under product name and how?

Thanks

If your website is using Prestashop 1.7, please open file: modules\baproductscarousel\views\templates\front\slide17.tpl

Add new code below lines 62.

<div>{$item.description_short nofilter}</div>
Or
<div>{$item.description nofilter}</div>

Like my attachment.

2020-08-17_182749.thumb.png.30621d50d348e19502e115f264a8cd60.png

If your website is using Prestashop 1.6, please open file: modules\baproductscarousel\views\templates\front\slide.tpl

Add that code below lines 119

• Like 1

@di@mond what is email you enter it in this step?

If you enter an email that does not exist in our demo website, it will show that warning.

We have just enter an existed email, it works as well!

I have regestered an email on the demo website, but when I do the forgot password procedure and apply a new password I get that error.

When i disable your module on my domain the password reset works.

thanks

Untitledthny.png

Released version 1.0.7
- fix forgot password error by duplicated id_customer variable in slidebutton.js, slide.tpl
- add escape in update_item.tpl, slide.tpl, slide17.tpl

On 7/20/2020 at 12:20 PM, tdsoft said:

@EmmaPoirot You modified file: modulesbaproductscarousel\views\templates\front\slide.tpl

Yes?

We see some class for add to Cart is changed, please change lines 153 this class, URL of Add to cart to your website.

Or you can give us ftp account in private message, our developer can help you!

excellent support team, work with reactivity.

Many thanks to TDSoft Team !

6 hours ago, tdsoft said:

@di@mond we fixed this issue in version 1.0.7, that issue because Prestashop is using id_customer duplicated with our module.

Please download again and update it

@tdsoft Thank you for taking the time to fix this issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,
there is a way to slide few products at the same time when i am using "owl-prev" and "owl-next" buttons? Now it is sliding only one product per click. I want to slide all 5 products when i have 5 products displayed. 
Another question, how can I turn off that "eye" appearing when hoveing the image?
Great module thanks for your job!

On 9/9/2020 at 1:12 AM, Ukleja said:

Hi,
there is a way to slide few products at the same time when i am using "owl-prev" and "owl-next" buttons? Now it is sliding only one product per click. I want to slide all 5 products when i have 5 products displayed. 
Another question, how can I turn off that "eye" appearing when hoveing the image?
Great module thanks for your job!

You can try to open file: modules\baproductscarousel\views\templates\front\js.tpl

add new option to owlCarousel function:

slideBy: 5, // slide 5 items

Example:

$('.fadeOut_{$item.id|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}').owlCarousel({
			animateOut: 'slideOutDown',
			animateIn: 'flipInX',
			slideBy: 5, // slide 5 items
			autoplayHoverPause:true,
			loop: {$item.loops|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'},
			autoplay:{$item.auto_play|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'},

On 9/23/2020 at 3:13 PM, Rico501 said:

Hi tdsoft, may i know which file should i change if i want to make my products name cutout on homepage slider?

Thanks

It is file: modules\baproductscarousel\views\templates\front\slide17.tpl

Lines 61: {$item.name}

You can use in truncate function of Smarty: https://www.smarty.net/docs/en/language.modifier.truncate.tpl

On 9/25/2020 at 11:13 AM, Rico501 said:

Thanks for your answer, 

One more question please, why my slider always auto play on mobile even though i turned off the auto play button? 

What is your website?

20 hours ago, Rico501 said:

My website is morstore.id

can you check it with mobile version?

Thank you

We open this website on Mobile,  check Minuman block. Autoplay is stopped.

Where is AUTO Play ?

22 hours ago, Rico501 said:

Hi, thanks as always for your reply.

I'm talking about autoplay on hover but i already figured it out :)

I just need to set false to autoplay on hover.

My problem is solved.

Thank you

Thanks again !

• 2 weeks later...
El 9/9/2020 a las 21:34, tdsoft dijo:

Puede intentar abrir el archivo: modules \ baproductscarousel \ views \ templates \ front \ js.tpl

agregar una nueva opción a la  función owlCarrusel :

Ejemplo:

Hola, módulo increíble, ¿podrías decirme dónde apagar mi ojo cuando paso el mouse, porque cuando golpeo el ojo se abre una vista rápida y el archivo del producto, los dos se superponen

Agradezco tu contribución

READY  I already managed to remove it, thank you very much

Edited by gasparpulgas (see edit history)

13 hours ago, gasparpulgas said:

Do not worry, if you need any our support. We are always ready to free work.
Thanks.

13 hours ago, gasparpulgas said:

Do not worry, if you need any our support. We are always ready to free work.
Thanks.

16 hours ago, vanis said:

Hi,
is there any possibility to create a carousel for manufacturers or categories, not for products?
Thanks

Hi, this module only use  for products