[SOLVED] Problem with specific prices and manual order prices - 10% and 25% lower

futurehousestore

Hello,

I'm having a problem with product prices for a long time. When in BO I create an order for the customer and change the default sale price of the product, then it updates itself after a while and I am not able to set the price that I would like. The price after the update is 25% lower than the one I set. I have the same problem with specific prices, but the price displayed to the customer in FO is 10% lower than the price I set in BO. I have prestige 1.7.5.0 with STOMP skin modified for my store. I had this problem in previous versions of prestashop, but I do not know how long it exists and as far as I'm aware it is not a presta bug. I searched the internet to find a solution but I did not find a similar problem. If someone is able to help, I am asking for help.

The only thing I noticed in the logs is that after changing the price in manual order in BO, my server displays the error "

[Thu Feb 21 19: 33: 40.965375 2019] [: error] [pid 19404] [client 5.62.43.57: 59838] PHP Warning: Can not modify header information already sent by (output started at /.../public_html/ controllers / admin / AdminCartsController.php: 865) in /.../public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 1894, referer: https: //.../admin/index.php? controller = AdminOrders & addorder & token = 9f23a9b2753363d86ae2c72699e431d2

line 1894 has the code:

header ('Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache');

line 865 has the code:

echo json_encode ($ this-> ajaxReturnVars ());

I hope someone will be able to help you.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by futurehousestore
SOLVED (see edit history)

• 3 months later...