Jump to content
Jons

How to fix symhony log messages

Recommended Posts

My site is running very slow and according to Symfony Profiler I have a few warnings but I don't understand them.

Can someone please explaine how I can fix these issues ?

WARNING
16:40:28
translation	Translation not found.
Hide context
[▼
  "id" => "Never recompile template files"
  "domain" => "AdminAdvparametersFeature"
  "locale" => "en-US"
]

WARNING
16:40:28
translation	Translation not found.
Hide context
[▼
  "id" => "Recompile templates if the files have been updated"
  "domain" => "AdminAdvparametersFeature"
  "locale" => "en-US"
]

WARNING
16:40:28
translation	Translation not found.
Hide context
[▼
  "id" => "Force compilation"
  "domain" => "AdminAdvparametersFeature"
  "locale" => "en-US"
]

WARNING
16:40:28
translation	Translation not found.
Hide context
[▼
  "id" => "File System"
  "domain" => "AdminAdvparametersFeature"
  "locale" => "en-US"
]

WARNING
16:40:28
translation	Translation not found.
Hide context
[▼
  "id" => "MySQL"
  "domain" => "AdminAdvparametersFeature"
  "locale" => "en-US"
]

WARNING
16:40:28
translation	Translation not found.
Hide context
[▼
  "id" => "Never clear cache files"
  "domain" => "AdminAdvparametersFeature"
  "locale" => "en-US"
]

WARNING
16:40:28
translation	Translation not found.
Hide context
[▼
  "id" => "Clear cache everytime something has been modified"
  "domain" => "AdminAdvparametersFeature"
  "locale" => "en-US"
]

 

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got it working!  Here's how to do it:

Open app/Resources/translations/(language you need)/AdminAdvParametersFeature.

Go to this github link and select the language you need.  On the next window, select the file you need, in our case AdminAdvParametersFeature.  

At this point, I copied and pasted all of the github code into a separate file in my code editor, so I can easily search for terms.

Search for the terms you need and paste the related code into the original file. I put them in after the "File: controllers/admin/AdminImportController" section. When I tried to pop the terms in at the end, I got another error (but maybe I made a random mistake).

Anyway, it worked for me.  No more "translation not found errors".

Edited by Joyplaz (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More