Can I do this with Prestashop?

Hello there,

I have a project in my mind and befote start, I would like to know if prestashop is able to do some task which I need. I did not find any modules to do this, but maybe you know some way or trick to do it.

The idea is a marketplace (there are some modules to do so), but I need a calendar in every page product to pick a date (only one, not from ... to...) and price will change according to the date selected. Prices and dates available would be choosen by the sellers.

To make perfect, it would be very nice if there is any module to make an advance search with the option to pick a date and show only the product available on that date.

Do you know if there is any chance to do this with prestashop without coding (not too much)? I only find some ecpensive modules which I am not sure if they will be suitable for this.

Thank you very much for your help.

• 1 month later...

@freelanx - you can name the module. What you cannot do, is to share it as payable option, for ex. for to share price for to amortize your costs. Or to give modules here for free for developments of third party, this means modules for that you are not the developer yourself.

In fact Prestashop is not suitable for a market place. For that you need to buy (there is nothing free) a module or contract a developer for to make changes on the code. But, this is not a cheap project. Prestashop architecture is not suitable for such thing and you need to change the whole code.