Stripe TPV. 1.500€ not found! [SOLVED]

josefino

Hi everyone,

Two days ago I had a surprising sale of 1.500€ in my shop. Then I went to my Strpe's account, but there was no money there.. I annotated transaction ID and opened a live chat with Stripe.

They told me that that ID doesn't exist in their records, and told me to ask directly Prestashop for this issue. They also said that it's a common case with Prestashop.
I inmediately sent an email to contact(at)prestashop.com, but nobody there has answered yet... after 43 hours.

I have the merchandise (a treadmill) detained and although it is a very good sale for me which I don't want to loose, I don't dare to send the treadmill unless I know that the money is safe. I don't know which will be costumer's reaction.. as promised delivery time was 48 hours.

What would you recommend me to do to accelerate the resolution of the problem?
I am really desperate..

Thank you.

Josefino

Edited by josefino
Solved (see edit history)

Hi Josefino

It is mixed feeling right :)  You got nice sale but there are issues.

Contacting PrestaShop directly but do not expect  quick answer,  it is weekend first and then they do get 

lot of emails probably. You did not mention what version of PrestaShop you use and what Stripe module.

but if you use this one 

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/payment-card-wallet/24996-stripe-official.html

try to send a message to developers  by clicking on Contact the developer link.

Note it could be issue with card itself, or even some scam attempt so do not send goods and customer if it is

real one would understand payment issues.

Hope you resolve that and have many more successful sales with similar amount.

Solved guys.

A long time ago I asked a friend who is a freelance to insert his Stripe account in my web, and I didn't remember about that. I'm ashamed about this thread now..

Otherwise, the first guy in Stripe I asked told me that ID didn't exist on their records. Another guy today wrote me and told me about the other Stripe account, so I could investigate, and the money there was there! Thanks Stripe for correcting their afirmations.

And thank you, too.

Best

• Like 1