Feedback on my print shop please ?

LIDR

Hi everyone

With a supplier, i worked alone since 1 year to manage the set up of a new type of print shop for professionnal. It is build with Prestashop 1.7.4.

And this it, release since 2 weeks...Yeah !!!!

By the way, i would appreciate your feedback on my template, navigation, seo, speed, calculator, bug or anything else.

Just please, be lenient on my translations.

imprimeurduroi.com/gb/

Thanks to the Prestashop Community.

in my opinion, to have all this improve is more on the server side ... it does not have the header and expires module that allows you to put expiration time ... (Cache-Control) ... the images compress, you I recommend https://tinypng.com/ there is a module for prestashop ... an important detail with prestashop and you have not done it in back-office -> Advanced Parameters ->Performance active cache and the 3 CCC (Combine, Compress and Cache)

I await your comments

Edited by Gerardo Martinez (see edit history)

il y a 20 minutes, Gerardo Martinez a dit :

in my opinion, to have all this improve is more on the server side ... it does not have the header and expires module that allows you to put expiration time ... (Cache-Control) ... the images compress, you I recommend https://tinypng.com/ there is a module for prestashop ... an important detail with prestashop and you have not done it in back-office -> Advanced Parameters ->
  Performance active cache and the 3 CCC (Combine, Compress and Cache)

That was a very good opinion Gerardo, in fact thanks to your advise, i change my pagespeed from 54 to 73 on mobil and from 77 to 95 on laptop. I will check the tinypng module on addons.prestashop.