Orders problem

sorinsxtj

Hello everyone.

I have an strange problem with my site using version 1.7.4.2. I hope  i am able to explain it so somebody can help me.

so, when i  add a product in the chart , automatically it adds also 2 other products. For example i want to buy an electrical motor , but  there will be added automatic also a drill and another product.

But the final price of the order is the right one .(price of the electrical motor)

In BO at orders page i can see that   the  status for electrical motor have the corect date and  status is PROCESING. For the other 2 product status first is PROCESING and then CANCEL and the date is  24.09.2018.  

Also there will be no invoice and delivery note generated.

I did an restore from an older backup , and several orders  works OK. but now suddenly the problem is back again.

any help will be very much appreciated guys . Thx. 

Edited by sorinsxtj (see edit history)

well , i was fixing the problem. Imported an old database and then import just products and categories from last sql file i have. But after several orders the  problem just start again.

I will try now to copy also the files from an old backup and database. sure that means i have to redo 1 week of work. but maybe someone have a better ideea where should i look to solve this problem?

Problem solved. for whom is curios  it was from DB the error. it was an mistake from me to delete the test orders last year by replacing "vieworder" with "deleteorder".

then , after study my database i see differences between  PS_Order and PS_Order Details. in the last one there were orphan ID`s . the ones i deleted with the comand  deleteorder.

also  PS_order_invoice i had to clean it up so Presta generate again invoices.

it was 3 minutes work , but 1 week of brainstorming assuming that i am almost zero in programming .

good luck and take care to not test all shit u read on the internet like i did :)