MMEDL

Navigation of website not working

Hi all,

I added a new language to our webshop and changes some texts and modules, but now the following strange thing is going on: I only see the English text of the footer sometimes, but it is not permanent there in English when I choose the English language in the left uppercorner. For example, when I go to the homepage www.ropachica.com; select English; scroll down to the end; the text (Condiciones de compra; Aviso Legal etc; tienda online") is still in Spanish. But when I for example go to our website; homepage; BLOG; and I scroll then down to the footer when on the BLOG page, all of a sudden the English text (Purchasing conditions, Legal Notice, Online shop") is there.

Hope this explains my problem a bit. Does anyone maybe know how to fix this?

Hello mate,
                        Please check whether your module settings are compatible to convert multiple languages or you can add the following tag for language conversion -
                                                    <html lang="en">
 hope this will help you in resolving your problem.