Uploading modules via FTP doesn't show up in "Modules & services"

JonathanDeBelg

4 minutes ago, JonathanDeBelg said:

Hi everyone,

I tried uploading a module over FTP, because the module can't be uploaded via the admin page. So i upload the module in the <site-root>/modules folder. The module just doesn't show up here... I clear my cache, do i need to do something else? 

Thanks!

Maybe the problem is that module has an error or is not compatible with your PS version.

17 minutes ago, joseantgv said:

Maybe the problem is that module has an error or is not compatible with your PS version.

It is compatible with the PS version. I tried it on a XAMPP website and there it works. I tried it on a running site and it won't. How can i see if the module has errors?

14 minutes ago, JonathanDeBelg said:

It is compatible with the PS version. I tried it on a XAMPP website and there it works. I tried it on a running site and it won't. How can i see if the module has errors?

And you don't have any filter applied in module list? It's obvious, but it happens sometimes ;)

1 minute ago, joseantgv said:

And you don't have any filter applied in module list? It's obvious, but it happens sometimes ;)

Hahaha no i wish!! Also the file permissions of the installed module is 755 (should be good). Don't i need to click a button so it checks if there are new uploaded modules.