Module Shipping Label => to print shipping label

leeloo

Hi, i've just made a donation... 'cause i want to test this module with those integrated labels and others

but i dont know if this module will handle the Order slip too ...

I want to send the order slip to the customer inside the box and sticking the label outside without the invoice. The invoice will be downloadable from the web. I dont know if its possible or not ...

Thanks in advance !

This is not what im searching for ...

This module is fine to print labels, you can adjust all the properties and the information you want in the label, thats good. But you cant print the label and the invoice or shipping slip at the same A4 and peel the label and put it on the box ... you know what i mean ? ...despite that this module will help me making special labels or packages.

Thank you !

• 1 month later...

Hello

Print multiple labels at same time is realy necesary for the people that work in the backoffice, 4 per A4 page, for example.

¿when you will ready an update with this feature?

Thank you.

I'd be interested in this feature also - perhaps an option on config page to print all labels within an order id range.

This would save a lot of time when you get lots of orders per day!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have made a successful donation. Transaction number is 669809820L362283L.

Please send me the file thank you.

Reg

Winthur

Ops just found out that your module can only print 1 label at a time. what i want is to print multiple label in a single A4 paper.. you have yet send me the file at this point of time in writing, if possible please refund. unless you can code one with printing multiple label. im gladly to donate.

Edited by winthur (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

No conflict has been reported with other modules.

It is compatible to prestashop 1.2.X ->1.5.X

The module prints on A4 paper. Label sizes are flexible.

I will not provide support for different types of printers.

• 1 month later...

I would like to make everyone aware that this is not donation based module! But rather a pretence of donation of commercial transaction in order to save Paypal fees. Meaning you may not receive this module for 5-7 days after you made a "donation" and only receive it once it is in developers account. Since developer does not appear to understand the definition of the word donation, I feel obliged to report it to Paypal as well as Prestashop admins.

Hi,

I would like to purchase this module from you but

1. Does this module work with the Dymo 450 Label Writer ? i`m using PS 1.5.2

I use this module with a Dymo LabelWriter 450 and it works perfectly.

I would like to make everyone aware that this is not donation based module! But rather a pretence of donation of commercial transaction in order to save Paypal fees. Meaning you may not receive this module for 5-7 days after you made a "donation" and only receive it once it is in developers account. Since developer does not appear to understand the definition of the word donation, I feel obliged to report it to Paypal as well as Prestashop admins.

I bought this module and received it the same day. Did you pay with an eCheque by any chance? Anyway, I think we all know that "donation" means "paid" and €7.55 hardly breaks the bank for what is a very useful module. Also, the fact that it is found in the paid modules section should really make this obvious. Just my 2 pennies worth.

Hi to all

You asked me to send you the module without waiting for the transfer of funds. I refused. Now you want to wear affect my person by stating that I avoid PayPal fees. This is wrong!

When you pay 7.55 €ttc, I reverse 0.51€ttc fees to PayPal.

Thank's to @pel024 for giving its opinion as indeed you have made a deferred payment. This means that I have to wait bank transfer of funds. On screen shot of your transaction, we can all see : before fees (in french: avant Commission)

I request permission to @pel024 (or anyone who has already purchased the module), to make a copy screen payment he has made, to prove that I pay PayPal fees.

You can complain to PayPal if you think you have reason.

For my part I confirm that without confirmation of the transfer you will never get archive module.

PayPal citation:

Les virements différés sont un type de paiement bancaire dont le traitement prend généralement 5-7 jours ouvrés. Nous vous conseillons de ne pas expédier d'objets tant que vous n'avez pas reçu de paiement. Les fonds seront retirés du compte bancaire de l'expéditeur dans un jour ou deux. Nous déposerons les fonds sur votre compte PayPal dès que nous aurons reçu confirmation de la présence de fonds suffisants par la banque.

And finally, the forum is not a place to set this different and not to lie about me.

You really are a dishonest.

Greeting

Paypal Screen shot:

post-94991-0-60178600-1358960429_thumb.jpg

Edited by leeloo (see edit history)

Hi Leeloo,

I have installed your print shippinglabel last year and donated end last year to upgrade to latest version and i am very happy with it. Everything works perfect. There is just a litle extra which i mis. Isn't it possible to make the module print direct to the printer? Now when i click print label the module opens a new window in the explorer where i need to click on print again to start the printjob.

If this would be possible it really would be a great help!

• 1 month later...

Payment made. Confirmation number: 82C19490GA103033D.

There are three features that would make this more efficient for volume orders.

1. Print directly to printer not to a file.

2. Select multiple orders to print by filter.

2. Automatically change the status of the order, once the label has been generated (eg, the status changes from "payment accepted" to "being delivered," once you have created the label).

I am hoping that after playing with the layout that the label will print to my Label Printer instead of having to print an A4 on my non Label Printer. May get lucky.

Thanks

Hi,

@IeM, @ masfreaky : sent !

@IeM:

I will explore the integration of your feedback (1-3) into the next version.

But the multiple select is not in the spirit of the module because it is designed to print from the order page.

Greeting.

I have purchased the module and like it a lot.

The labels are printed out on my Brother label at printer 68mm x 184mm. It would be a bit faster if it printed directly to the printer which LeeLoo is aware of.

The formatting for addresses in Australia is a bit different but LeeLoo has been very helpful and fast with replies and suggestions on how to modify things. Glad I tried it out and I will keep using it.

• 1 month later...

New version 2.02

20 April 2013 version 2.02

Shipping Label 2.0.2 is available

Features :

— Compatible with PS 1.2.5 / 1.3.X / 1.4.X / 1.5 Ready ALL IN ONE FILE

- Auto added menu for PS 1.5 in Shipping tab

- US format address is available for sender and recipient address

- Notification when update is available (Optional)

- Set complete sender address (2 lines) is available

- On label, sender address is now available on 2 lines

- Fixed displaying delivery number and delivery date when do not exist or out of stock

- Load optimized values for medium label (110x54) and small label (89x36) and (90x29) are available

- Hide/Display sender/recipient input text when show title sender/recipient is disabled/enabled

- Hide/Display gender input text when show gender is disabled/enabled

- Miscellaneous adjustments .

Thank you Leeloo... I love the module! Great work! but have an issue with the font sizes... Am i able to change that somewhere in the back end? I would like font size of 24? I use the Dymo 450 and i was using chrome and it did not work so i read the posts and found out that i needed to use explorer! All good except for the font size issue..Please let me know if this is possible!

This is not what im searching for ...

This module is fine to print labels, you can adjust all the properties and the information you want in the label, thats good. But you cant print the label and the invoice or shipping slip at the same A4 and peel the label and put it on the box ... you know what i mean ? ...despite that this module will help me making special labels or packages.

Thank you !

Where do U get the paperwork.. with possibilty to peel the adress of (affordable price?)?

if u have that .. u just print the invoice..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Release Shipping Label 1.9

- New version 1.9

— Compatible with PS 1.40

— Fixed minor when restoring default values

— Fixed Zipcode inversion with default city Shop

— Completition values​​: name of the shop, zip code, City and Country during installation

— Fixed non-Latin 2 characters displayed in ISO 8859-1

— Displaying the customers phone number in the footer of the label

— Option to display or not the phone number in the footer of the label

Demo like, soon

I want this please help me

I think so. There is the product_weight field in the ps_order_detail table so every order knows about the weight. The M4 PDF Extensions module has the "Delivery slips with the total weight" template where the total weight is calculated this way.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Can this labels shows also the products?

It is very usefull because the stuff wouldn't know what products to add at the packages.

First we print the labels and then we make tha packages.

WARNING: M4PDF module generates a conflict with shipping label.

It is obvious. Both modules do the same things and override core PDF functionality.

Moreover, the M4 PDF Extensions module is compatible with PrestaShop 1.6, can print address labels from orders as well as product labels.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

November 25 2014 : version 2.0.3 compatible PS 1.2.5 / 1.3.X / 1.4.X / 1.5.X / 1.6.X

- Compatible with PS 1.2.5 / 1.3.X / 1.4.X / 1.5.X / 1.6.X ALL IN ONE FILE
    - New large format 210x297
    - New design
    - New icon
    - Bugfix logo update
    - Remove select font tag because only one font
    - Remove Notification when update is available
    - Add confirmation messages when some actions were made

Greetings

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

hi bro before i donate can i ask u a question ?? can this module help me to print using my dotmatric printer Panasonic KX-P1121 And my shipping form is as follow. Thanks ! Please let me know as soon as possible so i can get this module asap

9T6TlP.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...