[SOLVED] No payment modules have been installed.

Hello.

Yes, I know, yet another thread with the same error, but I have been days struggling with it, I've scrubbed every answer I could find and tried every possible solution that came up, and still I can't  get any Payment module to show on checkout.

At first I thought it was a problem with Paypal, so I tried to make it work with bank wire or something like that, but I still got the same issue.

I activated the express checkout shortcut on Paypal, and it appears and it seems to be working properly.

I have installed and reinstalled paypal too may times to count. I've attached pictures of my "Modules - Payment" options. On Country Restrictions I have every country enabled (though probably I shouldn't) just to be 100% sure that's not the problem.

I tried enabling Stock Management, and Advanced Stock Management, to no avail. Left it disabled just to have one less thing to worry about for the moment.

The store is: eu.photoboothparts.com  <-- It is supposed to work only in Europe. If you visit from the US you'll get redirected to "photoboothparts.com" (without the "eu."). Surprisingly enough, paypal works perfectly fine in our US store. In fact we separated them because I wasn't able to install 2 different paypal modules to have 2 different paypal accounts... But that's another issue.

I've been at this for more than a week and I can't get it working. More frustrating is that I know this worked a couple of months ago, when I published the site. But a few days ago someone from my team alerted me that you couldn't buy anything.

The ONLY difference between now and then is I installed the MailBoxes ETC module for shipping. I have tried disabling or deleting it too, and It does nothing. Other than that I talked to the sales team and they said they had reports of payment not working since last monday (Feb 04) and I installed the module (not knowing yet there was problems with payments) on thursday 07, so I am inclined to believe the MBE module is not the problem. I'm just saying just in case someone knows better than me.

I dunno, I'm desperate. The shop has been not working for more than a week already.

Please help.

EDIT:

Adding info I forgot: I'm working with PrestaShop 1.6.1.18

Paypal module is v3.12.1

ps01.png

ps02.png

ps03.png

ps04.png

Edited by dhernandez
SOLVED! (see edit history)

I'll bump this up, hoping someone that knows what's going on sees it.

I don't like random bumping so I won't be doing it anymore, I hope you accept it this one time and it's not too annoying or against the rules.

If someone wants to help, I can even give access to the backoffice and we can look at it together.

I'm sure the problem is me, I've done something wrong along the lines, but I can't get it working no matter how much I try.

Please help if you are able,

Thank you.

Solved it!!!!!

It was caused by an old Override from a previous module that I had installed. Uninstalling the module didn't clean after itself and left me a little present in the shape of an override that was making paying impossible. 

I was just trying random things, in my desperation, and disabled all shipping modules and just left a "pick up" free shipping configuration within PS, and discovered that the shipping module I was using didn't delete it's own overrides either, and I had to disable all overrides within PS Backoffice to get the website to work. And then I tried buying something and there they were, my payment methods in all their glory showing up when prompted!!!! So, I went on a quest about identifying every single override and why the heck was it there. IT was arduous (i'm not that good at code and PS is crazy complicated), but eventually found one of the overrides referencing a module I tried once (and didn't work) named "WaitToPay" (Finances wanted to do crazy things like ask the client to wait for us to call him before completing the payment, wich was promptly discarded after all).... I deleted the f*** out of it, deleted cache/class_index.php, and VOILA!

People can buy at our store! After more than a week!

I feel depleted after this...

• Thanks 1