Translation and navigation goes wrong

MMEDL

Hi all, hope someone can help me out.

On our website www.ropachica.com, when you select the English language in the upper left corner,  the categories at the footer of out homepage don't show in English (while we have translated them in English in the CMS part of the backoffice. For example, we have translated the entire Condiciones de compra, Aviso legal etc). As you can see in the picture below, the headers (CONTACT, SUPPORT, ABOUT, NEWSLETTER) show in English, but all that is below the headers shows still in Spanish. Also, when I click on them, it does not direct me to the correct page. For example, when I click on "avisio legal" it shows the homepage again instead of the Legal Notice page. 

image.thumb.png.a43bc725f5ef86f1c96755c36f0bae27.png

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Kind regards,

Maran 

Hi, it seems that links in the footer were created using "Ap PageBuilder", check it, there should be something like "Ap Profiles Manage" , probably widget "Widget Block Link". 
Check Improve ->  "Ap PageBuilder" -> "Ap Profiles Manage", select profile and check what is there.
Here is tutorial for this module https://www.leotheme.com/guides/prestashop17/ap_page_builder/

Newsletter block also is located in "Ap PageBuilder" but this is "mailchimp" module and text is located on mailchimp side in your "Signup forms" settings (https://mailchimp.com/help/about-signup-form-options/), you can remove text in mailchimp and add it to page using "Ap PageBuilder" module

bo-addlink.jpg

Hi! thank you for your reply again.. I changed the text of the footer in the Ap Pagebuilder... but now the following strange thing is going on: I only see the English text of the footer sometimes, but it is not permanent there in English when I choose the English language in the left uppercorner. For example, when I go to the homepage www.ropachica.com; select English; scroll down to the end; the text is still in Spanish. But when I for example go to our website; homepage; BLOG; and I scroll then down to the footer when on the BLOG page, all of a sudden the English text is there.

Hope this explains my problem a bit. Do you maybe know how to fix this?

Thank you, I will try today. But below another crucial issue..

Do you know how to fix below? When I want to buy something from our website, and I go to checkout to pay, I get below error when English language is selected, while when I select the Spanish language, everything goes well and I am able to place the order and make the payment..image.thumb.png.31eb68607b70cc6db987d48e3ed1c266.png

Also, do you know how to change the "compra" cart? We tried to look in the module but it doesnt change:

image.thumb.png.1681fbdecefc3445c15dc00ef86c2bf5.png

Hope you can help me out!!

• 2 weeks later...