andrea71

PS 1.7.5 Save customization when Add to cart

Hi, 

I need for an override to remove "save customization" button and use add to cart to save and add products to cart.

Someone have already did this override and is available to do in my shop? 

Thanks

Andrea

Code that needs to be overriden for this to work cannot be overriden in prestashop 1.7. So it would require some other solutions or maybe modules.

Thanks Daresh for info,

I don't understand if you have this module

I tried to subscribe to website linked but I don't have received the confirmation email

Hi,

I tried to do this and it only works with products without customization. Somebody knows how to do this work?

Thank you!

Think this would need some theme adjustments or JavaScript magic as well as there are two forms on classic theme product page with different post targets.
Maybe it would be easier to add JS to trigger the save customization on cart button and then the cart action itself. Somebody tried this already?

On 7/25/2019 at 9:38 PM, andiyatsi said:

I need for an override to remove "save customization" button and use add to cart to save and add products to cart.

hello,
for removing "save customization", maybe you can use css for this, it depends what you prefer,
for saving customization, have you tried using jquery? prestashop has some kind of action listeners. if you haven't figured this out yet, i can help you.