Important dropshiping question

SondereGram

Hello everyone!

I have a few questions about Dropshiping. As I am new to this I would like to know:

1) Is it worth looking for suppliers from aliexpress, do you recommend any other sources?

2) What does the GDPR issue look like in the subject of customer personal data because without a contract I can not send them customer personal data?

3) I need to write down a contract with the supplier?

4) Whom should the data be on the parcel at the sender's location because in the case of return the address must be to supplier but the name of the company, email etc.. Can be my?

5) I can send my client my own invoice / sales confirmation without starting a business (at the beginning) so that I can do it myself and not by the supplier?

6) How is it best to check the seller's authenticity and integrity?

Thank you in advance for answering questions, I know that there are a lot of them, but I think that if an experienced person comments on this topic in the comment, many beginners will benefit from it, so I am asking for specific answers :)

If you noticed that I didn’t ask a key question, I would be grateful for the information in the comment, and if there is any person who has knowledge and could help me, I would be grateful for information in priv.

Greetings and Wish you all successes! Sondere

• razaro changed the title to Important dropshiping question

This is a community forum where people help each other using PrestaShop. To solve problems, improve, etc.
This is not a "how to set up my business" help desk, but I will answer anyway.

1) No its not. There are already thousands of "merchants" selling the same crap.
2) Ask your chamber of commerce or a lawyer
3) see answer 2
4) ask the supplier or forwarder
5) Not sure what you mean, but if I understood right, contact your chamber of commerce and get an appointment
6) Visit them